Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: HotSpot?

Quote Originally Posted by KristaB026 View Post
    Oh we are going today! I'm going to walk in and the nurses are going to think- oh great here's the crazy bulldog mom again. I'm super protective of my little guy though!
    We're all the crazy bulldog moms. They're used to it. Lucky for us, our bullies are cute enough to overshadow our crazy.

When I took Regina's poop sample in it was the day after the 4th of July and the vet tech was clearly clutching her Gatorade and told me they'd call me later with results and I was like oh I can wait, I brought the worm too! She obliged but I could tell she was thinking I was nuts.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member KristaB026's Avatar
    Real Name
    Krista
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Oh my goodness! Good. I'm not all kinds of crazy! I mean those squishy cute faces, how could you not be a mamabear....or is is mamabully?! I really like our vet. I drilled them hard when I got Bentley to see how much they knew about bullies and how many they were currently treating. The works. I have been going debating switching him to the known Bulldog vet, its also listen on this site. I think Bentley is taken care of just fine, but I feel like I don't seem less crazy after working with the staff where we are now.

Side note- Having Bentley makes me wonder if I should be a human mother is I am this nuts!

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member KristaB026's Avatar
    Real Name
    Krista
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Which Fromm are you feeding? You can give him Benedryl 1 mg per pound up to 3x a day... it will help as I agree it sound like allergies. Also, what helps is using a cool wash cloth, wipe his paws, face and belly when he comes in form being outside... can be a pain, but saves a lot of discomfort and skin issues.
    @2BullyMama This is the spot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads