KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Pet Supplies Plus may have some of them..... I shop at a small local business where I get Fromm. Might be good to research which you want to go with and then use the manufacture's website to find a nearby store. Also, you can use Petflow.com for home delivery

It's amazing how much more I've learned joining the conversation only a few days ago. I did go to the Fromm website and found that a local chain I don't shop at carries it. Bentley's almost out of good so I'm going to get him a small bag of Blue Buffalo and mix it in with Fromm. I'll comment on his food change. How long do you think it might be until I see some changes in allergies?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It's amazing how much more I've learned joining the conversation only a few days ago. I did go to the Fromm website and found that a local chain I don't shop at carries it. Bentley's almost out of good so I'm going to get him a small bag of Blue Buffalo and mix it in with Fromm. I'll comment on his food change. How long do you think it might be until I see some changes in allergies?

Transition him over slowly (over a week or so) -- it may take up to a month or so minimum bc he has to completely rid his body of the Blue :) I'm happy you have decided to put him on a grain free, this will def help so much! Fromms also has a non grain free line - so make sure you read the labels. Grain free, and preferably not chicken. So beef frittata, pork & peas, lamb & lentil, Salmon, surf & turf, etc! Keep us posted!

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Transition him over slowly (over a week or so) -- it may take up to a month or so minimum bc he has to completely rid his body of the Blue :) I'm happy you have decided to put him on a grain free, this will def help so much! Fromms also has a non grain free line - so make sure you read the labels. Grain free, and preferably not chicken. So beef frittata, pork & peas, lamb & lentil, Salmon, surf & turf, etc! Keep us posted!
Thanks Jessica!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Jessica!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Jessica!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Takes a but a month for the old food to get out of the system... so figure about 6 weeks. Gradual change so he does not end up with an upset belly

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] @tyrysmom I went to pets supplies plus today before a movie. They carry a big bag of the Fromm Surf and Turf. I'll get that with a Blue Buffalo bag I e been feeding him tomorrow. We ran out if food tonight. Great timing.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sorry I missed this conversation but wanted to welcome you to the group! The gang has you covered on the food. The nuvet plus also has a natural antihistamine in it so many dogs with allergy problems get so much relief. I love it so much I became a full time representative, so if you have any questions just send me a PM :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Sorry I missed this conversation but wanted to welcome you to the group! The gang has you covered on the food. The nuvet plus also has a natural antihistamine in it so many dogs with allergy problems get so much relief. I love it so much I became a full time representative, so if you have any questions just send me a PM :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks I will!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.