Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help! Dog sounds like he's snoring but awake

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member Mom of Tucker's Avatar
    Real Name
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker & Sophie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please help! Dog sounds like he's snoring but awake

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalLily View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm looking for another vet
    You will find out real quickly that not many vets know much about Bulldogs. I learned that the hard way, when my first baby passed away at 4 months. He had respiratory issues, and had the first, or even second vet, known about Bulldogs, he might have been saved. By the time I got him to the specialty hospital, it was downhill from there. Fortunately I have located a Bulldog vet an hour away from me who I plan to use with my babies I have now.

Mom of Tucker AND Sophie

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please help! Dog sounds like he's snoring but awake

@SoCalLily I was just reading this post(sorry I'm late,my comp&desk are broken!) Have you looked at his nares. Maude need her nares widened(I am trying to wait until cooler weather--'entropion,too means cone) When she is thinking about something she wants,she sounds like she snores,when she is awake-did any vet take a look at his nose,to see if his nares need widening?
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads