Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 58

Thread: We started Adequan...

  1. #37
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    @TyTysmom how's he doing today?


  2. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
  3. #38
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    TyTysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    5,501
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)
    6184

    Default We started Adequan...

    Hey guys - Tyson had a good night. No vomiting!!! He ate his breakfast took his meds, so far we are okay I just got off the phone with the manufacturers of Adequan, their vet spent an hour on the phone with me. I was very impressed @nycbullymama - everything was documented and report goes to the FDA, but based on their reports - the food is def looking like the culprit.

    So she said that their reports of vomiting usually occur same day either mins after injections or just a while after. Also, the vomiting usually occurs once & not repeatedly. Still they can't say yes/no of course but they provided a lot of info.

    Thanks guys for checking up on us! He's still a bit groggy but could be the antibiotics. Doc said to continue the cerenia for one more day. Praying we keep on this good path.

    Now I'm calling Stella & Chewys!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

  4. Likes dolphin, Donnam, 2BullyMama, ddnene liked this post
  5. #39
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Hey guys - Tyson had a good night. No vomiting!!! He ate his breakfast took his meds, so far we are okay I just got off the phone with the manufacturers of Adequan, their vet spent an hour on the phone with me. I was very impressed @nycbullymama - everything was documented and report goes to the FDA, but based on their reports - the food is def looking like the culprit.

    So she said that their reports of vomiting usually occur same day either mins after injections or just a while after. Also, the vomiting usually occurs once & not repeatedly. Still they can't say yes/no of course but they provided a lot of info.

    Thanks guys for checking up on us! He's still a bit groggy but could be the antibiotics. Doc said to continue the cerenia for one more day. Praying we keep on this good path.

    Now I'm calling Stella & Chewys!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good. Glad to hear he's feeling better and I can tell you are too.

    Let us know what Stella and Chewy's says. I once contacted them and the lady I got on the phone grated on my nerves so bad, she almost turned me off from the product. I hope you don't get her.


  6. #40
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
    Posts
    1,437
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)
    940

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    So glad Ty's doing better. Don't know how I'm just now seeing this post?! It sounds like it isn't the shot--that's good news! Hope he continues to feel good.

  7. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
  8. #41
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,140
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11481

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Hey guys - Tyson had a good night. No vomiting!!! He ate his breakfast took his meds, so far we are okay I just got off the phone with the manufacturers of Adequan, their vet spent an hour on the phone with me. I was very impressed @nycbullymama - everything was documented and report goes to the FDA, but based on their reports - the food is def looking like the culprit.

    So she said that their reports of vomiting usually occur same day either mins after injections or just a while after. Also, the vomiting usually occurs once & not repeatedly. Still they can't say yes/no of course but they provided a lot of info.

    Thanks guys for checking up on us! He's still a bit groggy but could be the antibiotics. Doc said to continue the cerenia for one more day. Praying we keep on this good path.

    Now I'm calling Stella & Chewys!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    So glad he is doing better and you are getting things figured out. sorry I am so late -- the house-full of people left last night and I was in meetings all day.

    Neither Banks or Nitschke had any issues with their shots.... Nitshcke was on it for over a year and Banks just a few months, but no vomitting or other side effects at all

    Is he still doing good?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  9. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
  10. #42
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,722
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5562

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    I'm glad that he's doing better… keep us posted on the food situation.

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  11. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
  12. #43
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    TyTysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    5,501
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)
    6184

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    So glad he is doing better and you are getting things figured out. sorry I am so late -- the house-full of people left last night and I was in meetings all day.

    Neither Banks or Nitschke had any issues with their shots.... Nitshcke was on it for over a year and Banks just a few months, but no vomitting or other side effects at all

    Is he still doing good?
    Yes! So far all is still good. We're giving him small bland meals - I feel good that he hasn't vomited anymore. Thank goodness.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

  13. #44
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    TyTysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    5,501
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)
    6184

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    Good. Glad to hear he's feeling better and I can tell you are too.

    Let us know what Stella and Chewy's says. I once contacted them and the lady I got on the phone grated on my nerves so bad, she almost turned me off from the product. I hope you don't get her.
    Ugh. Let's just say they were not as friendly & pleasant vs Novaris. She seemed very rushed & kinda annoyed that I was asking questions. All she kept saying is I had to show vet proof of positive listeria test & they would pay the vet bill.
    Thing is I don't think my vet tested for listeria - I need to confirm, but the question I kept asking was the fact they diagnosed him with GI upset, food poisoning - I mean hello!? Anyway she said she was going to ask someone above her & someone would call me back. I continued to ask if they had any reports of sickness from the surf & turf since that's what he ate. She never answered, just rushed me off the phone by telling me they have high call volume. So as for me; "good ridings Stella & Chewys"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

  14. Likes 2BullyMama, Texas Carol liked this post
  15. #45
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,517
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)
    1763

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    Doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it? So they have a high call volume, that is telling in of itself. I hope you aren't holding your breath for the call back!

    I am glad to hear TyTy is still doing well.
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

  16. Likes 2BullyMama, TyTysmom liked this post
  17. #46
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,140
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11481

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Ugh. Let's just say they were not as friendly & pleasant vs Novaris. She seemed very rushed & kinda annoyed that I was asking questions. All she kept saying is I had to show vet proof of positive listeria test & they would pay the vet bill.
    Thing is I don't think my vet tested for listeria - I need to confirm, but the question I kept asking was the fact they diagnosed him with GI upset, food poisoning - I mean hello!? Anyway she said she was going to ask someone above her & someone would call me back. I continued to ask if they had any reports of sickness from the surf & turf since that's what he ate. She never answered, just rushed me off the phone by telling me they have high call volume. So as for me; "good ridings Stella & Chewys"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, customer service does not seem to be a strong suit for S&C How is the boy today?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  18. #47
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    Pretty sure the high call volume is due to the recall.
    Such a shame too because they really do have a wonderful product. But yeah, they need to get rid of that woman (i think we got the same witch). She's in the wrong profession, no people skills at all.

    How's Ty doing today? Did you take off the cerenia?


  19. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  20. #48
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,198
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2731

    Default Re: We started Adequan...

    I've been offline since the 4th, pretty much.

    Praying TyTy is well and recovering now, Cami
    & I send love & prayers over all of y'all.


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  21. Likes nycbullymama liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •