OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Glad your baby is OK! Tonka did this when he was younger and I felt so bad for him - they look so miserable. I hope your baby doesn't develop any allergy issues. Tonka kept scratching at his eyes and kept hurting himself and I was worried he would do serious damage and that's when we looked into his environmental allergies/treatments for them. Just something to keep in mind as a possible cause if this keeps happening. Hopefully it wont!!! :)

Thanks; good to know and we'll keep that in mind! I hope Tonka is ok now?

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Thanks; good to know and we'll keep that in mind! I hope Tonka is ok now?

Yes, thank you! :) We did end up taking him to a dermatologist a couple years ago and had the skin allergy testing done and he tested allergic to 15 different items - all environmental. So he is on allergy shots now and doing really well with them. Tonka is a pretty extreme "allergy dog" though, so I am sure you don't have to worry about anything that dramatic!! :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good news for Castor's eye!:yes:

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
One day my wife came home from work, wasn't paying attention and bent down to pet our Bully. She poked her right in the eye with her fingernail, leaving a nice little ding in the pup's eye.. Drops and 2 weeks later, all was well...

Most Reactions