ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hey Tracey - do the injections go where the "problem areas" are or like just in the back of neck?

I gave her injections right between her shoulder bladesā€¦ my vet showed me how to pull her skin up and it makes a little pocket so the shot went right in. She never felt a thingā€¦

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I gave her injections right between her shoulder bladesā€¦ my vet showed me how to pull her skin up and it makes a little pocket so the shot went right in. She never felt a thingā€¦

So going in between the blades - it gets to the areas that need help? Hmm.. I was watching videos last night, and saw some did that, and others injected straight into the leg areas ... ok... guess I'll see what she does (He'll get his first rounds with his vet) Also I forgot you were on a vacay this weekend, sorry for buggin' ya :unsure:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So going in between the blades - it gets to the areas that need help? Hmm.. I was watching videos last night, and saw some did that, and others injected straight into the leg areas ... ok... guess I'll see what she does (He'll get his first rounds with his vet) Also I forgot you were on a vacay this weekend, sorry for buggin' ya :unsure:

You pull the loose skin up and it creates a pocketā€¦ I would just stick the needle in the pocket. I will take a pic when I get back, but I'm sure your vet will show you what he wants you to doā€¦ Lol I'm running behind (as always) but please YOU are never a bother. You can always ask me anything about this, it's nerve wracking at first but I swear you will be able to do this w/your eyes closed soon!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.