Other Severe scratching, itching, and not getting much sleep :(

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, I am going to be the odd man (women) out. Vegas has been on Earthbourne Lamb for over two years. He does wonderful on it!! No tear stains, no nothing. I also give NuVet and Grizzly Salmon oil. BUT his environmental allergies are out of control. I know it has nothing to do with his food. He is itching really bad right now, and constantly licking his feet. We are in rainy season here in FL. where it monsoons every single day for about 10 min. then hot and sunny again. 100% environmental. He itches so bad he too has some sores which I use Vetermycin on. Along with that some bald spots on his back legs (had a scrape no mange) so it is truly just the season for allergies. Benadryl does give some relief but he is itching more than normal right now. I hope the food agree's it sure did with Vegas.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
woohoo, [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], thanks for the positive testimony for EH lamb! :D I do recall giving the boys lamb in the past (Nature's Variety Instinct), and they did do okay on it. I think i switched b/c of Tate's tear stains but i think that's a rather losing battle at the moment. If it's not tear stains, it's the itchies, or it's eye boogers...just looking for some improvement, not perfection at this point!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
yikes, really??! :ohmy:

It's the only thing I can pinpoint at this time… his eye tearing is from his distichia, and that should be resolved here soon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.