2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Christine, I have posted some larger photos of Ollie's sores above. Thanks so much for your help!

Only on her belly/legs? How old is Ollie? I thnk the flecks are just dirt.... are you wiping her after outings, just a cool wash cloth (no soap or anything)

OP
WhitneyBlanche

WhitneyBlanche

Mar 3, 2015
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Only on her belly/legs? How old is Ollie? I thnk the flecks are just dirt.... are you wiping her after outings, just a cool wash cloth (no soap or anything)

Her belly and legs as well as two on her side just a few inches below her arm which are nearly completed cleared up.
Ollie is 15 months old.
I try to wipe her in the evenings but during the day she's with my dad and going in and out all day and he doesn't wipe her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Her belly and legs as well as two on her side just a few inches below her arm which are nearly completed cleared up.
Ollie is 15 months old.
I try to wipe her in the evenings but during the day she's with my dad and going in and out all day and he doesn't wipe her.

Ok... you can do a vet visit to confirm, but seems it could be either of the two issues most have stated --- bug/spider bites or staph infection.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I personally think it's an allergic reaction, hasn't Ollie already been to the vet? I've seen spots like these during allergy season in the spring. That's why I'm thinking grass allergy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.