Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 53

Thread: Prayers for Molly ; (

  1. #1
    Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Seline Weiskopff's Avatar
    Country
    united states
    Location
    syracuse
    Posts
    229
    Bulldog(s) Names
    molly
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Unhappy Prayers for Molly ; (

    My Molly Mae is not doing well tonight. She had a fall and possibly tore her ACL in her back leg. I will never forget the sound of her crying. I immediately took her to urgent care which I'm lucky enough is a block away from my house . They are not able to do x-rays due to the swelling and amount of pain she was is. Dr. Sent her home with Tramadol and Deramaxx. He wants her to fast for 12 hours overnight then sedate her and perform xrays and orthopedic testing. I am a mess right now! Does anyone have any advice for me. Please EBN friends keep Molly in your prayers tonight . (-fb_img_1433988711054-jpg My sweet girl ; (

    Sending Bully Wiggles Your Way
    I'm a little bulldog short and stout.... tip me over and my tongue falls out

  2. #2
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this, Seline. I am praying for Molly tonight and will continue to pray for her. I do not have experience with this but i know other members have and will come along to give you some feedback. Please stay optimistic. At least you have a set plan w/the vet for her to get tested tomorrow. I hope Molly will rest comfortably tonight with her pain medications and I hope you will be able to relax a bit too. Continue to keep us posted!




  3. Likes Seline Weiskopff liked this post
  4. #3
    Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Seline Weiskopff's Avatar
    Country
    united states
    Location
    syracuse
    Posts
    229
    Bulldog(s) Names
    molly
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this, Seline. I am praying for Molly tonight and will continue to pray for her. I do not have experience with this but i know other members have and will come along to give you some feedback. Please stay optimistic. At least you have a set plan w/the vet for her to get tested tomorrow. I hope Molly will rest comfortably tonight with her pain medications and I hope you will be able to relax a bit too. Continue to keep us posted!
    Thank you I know I can always come here for support . I will keep you posted and for now she is sleeping well. Hopefully I'll get some sleep soon tomorrow is gonna be tuff keeping her calm. Drs. Orders Molly is to remain a Couch potato.

    Sending Bully Wiggles Your Way
    I'm a little bulldog short and stout.... tip me over and my tongue falls out

  5. #4
    Newbie LazyLoki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    18
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Quote Originally Posted by Seline Weiskopff View Post
    My Molly Mae is not doing well tonight. She had a fall and possibly tore her ACL in her back leg. I will never forget the sound of her crying. I immediately took her to urgent care which I'm lucky enough is a block away from my house . They are not able to do x-rays due to the swelling and amount of pain she was is. Dr. Sent her home with Tramadol and Deramaxx. He wants her to fast for 12 hours overnight then sedate her and perform xrays and orthopedic testing. I am a mess right now! Does anyone have any advice for me. Please EBN friends keep Molly in your prayers tonight . (-fb_img_1433988711054-jpg My sweet girl ; (
    So sorry to hear about your sweet girl! Fingers crossed for some good news from the vet tomorrow!!
    Life's ruff, love a bully!!

  6. Likes Seline Weiskopff liked this post
  7. #5
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Quote Originally Posted by Seline Weiskopff View Post
    Thank you I know I can always come here for support . I will keep you posted and for now she is sleeping well. Hopefully I'll get some sleep soon tomorrow is gonna be tuff keeping her calm. Drs. Orders Molly is to remain a Couch potato.
    I'm glad to hear she's sleeping well right now. If you have a crate for her it might be a good idea to have her stay in there if you think she will be moving around too much once she wakes up. I know it's so challenging to keep our pooches still and calm. Thinking of you!




  8. Likes Seline Weiskopff liked this post
  9. #6
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    harveyspecter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Yorba Linda (The OC), California
    Posts
    4,891
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3553

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    oh so sorry to hear this. I just hope that it is just a sprain and that nothing is broken. Good Luck to Molly.
    Hug your bully today

  10. Likes Seline Weiskopff liked this post
  11. #7
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Petra's Avatar
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Location
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Posts
    2,880
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)
    1384

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Oh no it's horrible when they're not feeling well, I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you get good news tomorrow from the vet and that you and Molly will get a good nights rest. Thinking of the two of you
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.



  12. Likes Seline Weiskopff liked this post
  13. #8
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
    Posts
    1,437
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)
    940

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Oh Seline, I'm so sorry to hear that Molly is injured! I don't have experience with her injury, but I just wanted to wish you and Molly well and I hope she's much better soon! Hugs to Miss Mol.

  14. #9
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,199
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2732

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Oh Seline, that cry of pain you mentioned, such a hated sound ;(
    It pierces our hearts like the sharpest dagger and I can still hear
    my own sweet Cami's cry when she hurt her back leg. We were
    fortunate in having it heal without surgery however it took a long
    time and I did not let her do anything, had her on inflammatories &
    pain meds & a product called RejuvenX (I think) ordered off Net, it
    rebuilds & strengthens. Took my bed apart and we slept on just the
    mattress on the floor for almost a year, no sofa, etc. As Henny suggests,
    I'd crate her for 1st week, maybe 2 and let out for potty breaks only.
    Yes, it's hard (more on you) but she sleep a lot on pain meds anyway
    and staying off her leg is imperative. Cami's Vet wanted to do surgery
    but I researched & prayed, I'd lost my 1st bully to, of all things, a teeth
    cleaning so was very paranoid of putting her under and the recovery is
    hard & long. Cami is older (7 now) and overweight, she hates to walk!
    GOD was gracious and I'm beyond grateful her leg healed up.

    How old is your beautiful Molly? Please let us know how it goes and I'm
    keeping y'all in prayers that she heals without surgery too...Hugs!


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  15. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
  16. #10
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11491

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    OH NO..... not our freckle baby! Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts!

    Please keep us posted.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  17. Likes Seline Weiskopff liked this post
  18. #11
    Pet Sitter tiffykay06's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tiffany
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    336
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
    Likes (Received)
    17

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Send good juju and prayers to you and Molly. My Rumble just underwent his second TPLO surgery in 14 months so I know how bad you feel when your babies are hurting. Keeping her calm is the most important thing to do. Please keep us posted.

  19. Likes Seline Weiskopff liked this post
  20. #12
    Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Seline Weiskopff's Avatar
    Country
    united states
    Location
    syracuse
    Posts
    229
    Bulldog(s) Names
    molly
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Default Re: Prayers for Molly ; (

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Oh Seline, that cry of pain you mentioned, such a hated sound ;(
    It pierces our hearts like the sharpest dagger and I can still hear
    my own sweet Cami's cry when she hurt her back leg. We were
    fortunate in having it heal without surgery however it took a long
    time and I did not let her do anything, had her on inflammatories &
    pain meds & a product called RejuvenX (I think) ordered off Net, it
    rebuilds & strengthens. Took my bed apart and we slept on just the
    mattress on the floor for almost a year, no sofa, etc. As Henny suggests,
    I'd crate her for 1st week, maybe 2 and let out for potty breaks only.
    Yes, it's hard (more on you) but she sleep a lot on pain meds anyway
    and staying off her leg is imperative. Cami's Vet wanted to do surgery
    but I researched & prayed, I'd lost my 1st bully to, of all things, a teeth
    cleaning so was very paranoid of putting her under and the recovery is
    hard & long. Cami is older (7 now) and overweight, she hates to walk!
    GOD was gracious and I'm beyond grateful her leg healed up.

    How old is your beautiful Molly? Please let us know how it goes and I'm
    keeping y'all in prayers that she heals without surgery too...Hugs!
    Thank you Carol your support is greatly appreciated ! Molly and I slept on the floor last night pain meds are definitely helping keep her calm . Molly is not crated and is really good girl. I have made a soft comfy bed for her on the floor. I have read that surgery is not always the only option and to be honest its not financially an option for us. Care credit turned me down and my vet won't work out any payment plans. Although in the past they have and I paid it off earlier than I agreed. I'm so scared , frustrated and heartbroken! I'm going to continue to pray and try to come up with the funds to provide the care Molly needs! I am a stay at home mom so I'm here 24th with her. I will do what ever it takes to get my sweet girl through this !

    Sending Bully Wiggles Your Way
    I'm a little bulldog short and stout.... tip me over and my tongue falls out

  21. Likes 2BullyMama, Texas Carol liked this post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •