Prayers for Molly ; (

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
My Molly Mae is not doing well tonight. She had a fall and possibly tore her ACL in her back leg. I will never forget the sound of her crying. I immediately took her to urgent care which I'm lucky enough is a block away from my house . They are not able to do x-rays due to the swelling and amount of pain she was is. Dr. Sent her home with Tramadol and Deramaxx. He wants her to fast for 12 hours overnight then sedate her and perform xrays and orthopedic testing. I am a mess right now! Does anyone have any advice for me. Please EBN friends keep Molly in your prayers tonight . ( FB_IMG_1433988711054.jpg My sweet girl ; (

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this, Seline. I am praying for Molly tonight and will continue to pray for her. I do not have experience with this but i know other members have and will come along to give you some feedback. Please stay optimistic. At least you have a set plan w/the vet for her to get tested tomorrow. I hope Molly will rest comfortably tonight with her pain medications and I hope you will be able to relax a bit too. Continue to keep us posted!:hug:

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this, Seline. I am praying for Molly tonight and will continue to pray for her. I do not have experience with this but i know other members have and will come along to give you some feedback. Please stay optimistic. At least you have a set plan w/the vet for her to get tested tomorrow. I hope Molly will rest comfortably tonight with her pain medications and I hope you will be able to relax a bit too. Continue to keep us posted!:hug:

Thank you I know I can always come here for support . I will keep you posted and for now she is sleeping well. Hopefully I'll get some sleep soon tomorrow is gonna be tuff keeping her calm. Drs. Orders Molly is to remain a Couch potato.

LazyLoki

Jun 19, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki
My Molly Mae is not doing well tonight. She had a fall and possibly tore her ACL in her back leg. I will never forget the sound of her crying. I immediately took her to urgent care which I'm lucky enough is a block away from my house . They are not able to do x-rays due to the swelling and amount of pain she was is. Dr. Sent her home with Tramadol and Deramaxx. He wants her to fast for 12 hours overnight then sedate her and perform xrays and orthopedic testing. I am a mess right now! Does anyone have any advice for me. Please EBN friends keep Molly in your prayers tonight . (View attachment 88204 My sweet girl ; (

So sorry to hear about your sweet girl! Fingers crossed for some good news from the vet tomorrow!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you I know I can always come here for support . I will keep you posted and for now she is sleeping well. Hopefully I'll get some sleep soon tomorrow is gonna be tuff keeping her calm. Drs. Orders Molly is to remain a Couch potato.

I'm glad to hear she's sleeping well right now. If you have a crate for her it might be a good idea to have her stay in there if you think she will be moving around too much once she wakes up. I know it's so challenging to keep our pooches still and calm. Thinking of you!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh no:( it's horrible when they're not feeling well, I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you get good news tomorrow from the vet and that you and Molly will get a good nights rest. Thinking of the two of you:hug:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Oh Seline, I'm so sorry to hear that Molly is injured! I don't have experience with her injury, but I just wanted to wish you and Molly well and I hope she's much better soon! Hugs to Miss Mol.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Seline, that cry of pain you mentioned, such a hated sound ;(
It pierces our hearts like the sharpest dagger and I can still hear
my own sweet Cami's cry when she hurt her back leg. We were
fortunate in having it heal without surgery however it took a long
time and I did not let her do anything, had her on inflammatories &
pain meds & a product called RejuvenX (I think) ordered off Net, it
rebuilds & strengthens. Took my bed apart and we slept on just the
mattress on the floor for almost a year, no sofa, etc. As Henny suggests,
I'd crate her for 1st week, maybe 2 and let out for potty breaks only.
Yes, it's hard (more on you) but she sleep a lot on pain meds anyway
and staying off her leg is imperative. Cami's Vet wanted to do surgery
but I researched & prayed, I'd lost my 1st bully to, of all things, a teeth
cleaning so was very paranoid of putting her under and the recovery is
hard & long. Cami is older (7 now) and overweight, she hates to walk!
GOD was gracious and I'm beyond grateful her leg healed up.

How old is your beautiful Molly? Please let us know how it goes and I'm
keeping y'all in prayers that she heals without surgery too...Hugs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH NO..... not our freckle baby! Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts!

Please keep us posted.

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Send good juju and prayers to you and Molly. My Rumble just underwent his second TPLO surgery in 14 months so I know how bad you feel when your babies are hurting. Keeping her calm is the most important thing to do. Please keep us posted.

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Oh Seline, that cry of pain you mentioned, such a hated sound ;(
It pierces our hearts like the sharpest dagger and I can still hear
my own sweet Cami's cry when she hurt her back leg. We were
fortunate in having it heal without surgery however it took a long
time and I did not let her do anything, had her on inflammatories &
pain meds & a product called RejuvenX (I think) ordered off Net, it
rebuilds & strengthens. Took my bed apart and we slept on just the
mattress on the floor for almost a year, no sofa, etc. As Henny suggests,
I'd crate her for 1st week, maybe 2 and let out for potty breaks only.
Yes, it's hard (more on you) but she sleep a lot on pain meds anyway
and staying off her leg is imperative. Cami's Vet wanted to do surgery
but I researched & prayed, I'd lost my 1st bully to, of all things, a teeth
cleaning so was very paranoid of putting her under and the recovery is
hard & long. Cami is older (7 now) and overweight, she hates to walk!
GOD was gracious and I'm beyond grateful her leg healed up.

How old is your beautiful Molly? Please let us know how it goes and I'm
keeping y'all in prayers that she heals without surgery too...Hugs!

Thank you Carol your support is greatly appreciated ! Molly and I slept on the floor last night pain meds are definitely helping keep her calm . Molly is not crated and is really good girl. I have made a soft comfy bed for her on the floor. I have read that surgery is not always the only option and to be honest its not financially an option for us. Care credit turned me down and my vet won't work out any payment plans. Although in the past they have and I paid it off earlier than I agreed. I'm so scared , frustrated and heartbroken! I'm going to continue to pray and try to come up with the funds to provide the care Molly needs! I am a stay at home mom so I'm here 24th with her. I will do what ever it takes to get my sweet girl through this !

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sorry to hear about your sweet Molly. many prayers will be said that she can heal from this,and feel much better soon.Take one day at a time(I know how hard THAT is)
and pray everyday. We are here for you and Molly......:pray:We know how it hurts us when all is not well with our hairballs.(fur-babies):moping::assurred:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.