Prayers for Molly ; (

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH!!! so hope there us no need for surgery!! Still praying

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
update on Molly ! I have good news and bad. The good news is it's not her ACL :whew: but she did fracture her tibia :cry: our Vet is sending her x-rays for a ortho opinion to make double sure she doesn't need surgery. She wants her on complete rest for 4 weeks & will take another set of x-rays to make sure its healing right. Thank you all for your prayers this could of been so much worse! The x-ray I posted is one of almost 20 they took. you can see the Fracture on the Left which is her Right.

Well I'm glad to hear that it's not her ACL, and I'm praying that she won't need surgery. I'm so sorry you are going thru this…

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
My condolences as well, praying hard no surgery is needed!

Will a supplement help repair that fracture? Hugs sent to y'all.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I am so sorry Molly hurt her leg. I know how you feel Radar tore his at some point in the last year and we had it repaired 5 weeks ago, it is so hard to keep them calm, and relaxed. Let us know how things turn out today

How is Radar doing with recovery?

And you...I send hugs full of love & continued prayers.

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Radar is a tough and unruly guy h has broke 2 screws and we are trying harder to keep him calm bit sometimes he just goes even if on his leash so it's hard. All was healing like it should will know more in 2.5 weeks with next set of x rays

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I am glad of was not the acl. I went through this last year with my Jewelie girl. Keeping her calm for 12 weeks was a challenge. We put her harness on and leash while out of her crate to limit her activity.

Prayers to you and Molly for a fast recovery.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Overall it sounds like pretty good news that it is not her ACL. Maybe she won't have to have surgery. Glad it wasn't worse! Hope she's feeling better soon.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.