Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you all so much for your kind words. They really help to comfort me when my mind is just all over the place . It's so very hard watching her take a few steps to go potty I can see the pain in her face ; ( But as i help her back inside she gives me a big kiss evertime ! please keep the prayers going this journey is just beginning.

You can make a sling with a beach towel or sheet
to help her take some stress off that back leg. Put
under her and kind of lift just enough to ease her
weight up.

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
We will be cheering Molly on with good thoughts and prayers for her healing and not needing surgery. Prayers for her mama to get through this worry-we know it is exhausting.

Thank you so much Lynn you guys are really keeping me positive and helping me hold it together when all I want to do is cry it's so hard seeing her want to play and have to stop her ; (

- - - Updated - - -

You can make a sling with a beach towel or sheet
to help her take some stress off that back leg. Put
under her and kind of lift just enough to ease her
weight up.

Great idea I will try this thank you :)

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
I am so sorry your going though this with your sweet Molly, just not fair at all! Sending positive Thoughts and hugs to you Seline and Molly:pray: :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Continued prayers and positive thoughts---

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I'm so sorry Molly hurt her leg and is in pain:(
When she gets into a playful mood you could offer her a stuffed kong or other food-stuffed chewtoy (or an antler, ...) to give her the opportunity to loose energy without moving around and to be occupied for a while:play:
Perhaps a supplement of Green Lip Mussels could be helpful (if Molly is not allergic) in the near future when you know more about her leg's condition.
I'm sending positive thoughts for sweet Molly - I hope she feels better soon and won't need surgery:pray:

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
It's been another long exhausting day ! Miss Molly is still in good spirits eating and wanting to play. She even gave daddy a bully wiggle when he came home. She just had her pain med for the night and is snoring away ! 20150621_201204.jpg The KONG and Antler were very helpful today. I tried the sling put she didn't like that at all. She still can not bare any weight on her back leg. I've been told this is not a good sign. I've got all my questions written down for the vet in the am. Praying these x-rays give us the answers to start her on the path to recovery. I will post an update as soon as I can tomorrow. Thanks again EBN friends I don't know what i would do without your support :pray::pray::pray::pray:

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
I am so sorry Molly hurt her leg. I know how you feel Radar tore his at some point in the last year and we had it repaired 5 weeks ago, it is so hard to keep them calm, and relaxed. Let us know how things turn out today

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Waiting to hear Mollys update. I hope all went well.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
So sorry to hear about Molly, hope you get some good news from the vet, it really is terrible when your Bully is in pain and you feel helpless! positive thoughts coming your way!

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
It's been another long exhausting day ! Miss Molly is still in good spirits eating and wanting to play. She even gave daddy a bully wiggle when he came home. She just had her pain med for the night and is snoring away ! View attachment 88230 The KONG and Antler were very helpful today. I tried the sling put she didn't like that at all. She still can not bare any weight on her back leg. I've been told this is not a good sign. I've got all my questions written down for the vet in the am. Praying these x-rays give us the answers to start her on the path to recovery. I will post an update as soon as I can tomorrow. Thanks again EBN friends I don't know what i would do without your support :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Have you heard anymore about Molly?

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Waiting to hear Mollys update. I hope all went well.
update on Molly ! I have good news and bad. The good news is it's not her ACL :whew: but she did fracture her tibia :cry: our Vet is sending her x-rays for a ortho opinion to make double sure she doesn't need surgery. She wants her on complete rest for 4 weeks & will take another set of x-rays to make sure its healing right. Thank you all for your prayers this could of been so much worse! The x-ray I posted is one of almost 20 they took. you can see the Fracture on the Left which is her Right.

Attachments

• molly's xrays.jpg
    molly's xrays.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 49
OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
I am so sorry Molly hurt her leg. I know how you feel Radar tore his at some point in the last year and we had it repaired 5 weeks ago, it is so hard to keep them calm, and relaxed. Let us know how things turn out today
Thank you ! I'm sorry as well for Radar. I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
update on Molly ! I have good news and bad. The good news is it's not her ACL :whew: but she did fracture her tibia :cry: our Vet is sending her x-rays for a ortho opinion to make double sure she doesn't need surgery. She wants her on complete rest for 4 weeks & will take another set of x-rays to make sure its healing right. Thank you all for your prayers this could of been so much worse! The x-ray I posted is one of almost 20 they took. you can see the Fracture on the Left which is her Right.
My god, how did she manage that? I hope she feels better soon

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
My god, how did she manage that? I hope she feels better soon
Thanks Rosalie :) She was Playing Friday night and she ran down the stairs from our deck but way to fast and lost her footing ! i just stared allowing her to use the stairs because she scares the hell out of me when she is in one of her crazy moods ! I swear she thinks shes superwomen !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.