Prayers for Molly ; (

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Prayers for your sweet Molly. Stay positive, everything will work out, have faith. Please keep us posted on what the vet finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm so sad to hear this, sending prayers :pray:

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I have no experience with these types of injuries, but Ruckus and Regina send bully kisses for Molly and wish her a speedy recovery!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I am so very sorry to hear about Molly :( Of course she will be in our prayers, please keep us posted when she gets the x-rays!!!

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
How is Molly doing today, Seline? did the vet conduct the tests and x-rays? Hope she's feeling okay.

Sorry it's been a very long day. keeping her calm is a bigger challenge than I thought. She was seen again today but still very swollen. Couldn't get a clear image :( I was really hoping for more answers but I'm staying positive ! They want me to increase the anti-inflammatory and bring her back first thing Monday morning . My sweet girl is doing her best I can tell she just wants to play. So for now we are camped out in the living room on the floor. Praying God gives me strength for what's to come. I feeling so helpless!

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Thank you all so much for your kind words. They really help to comfort me when my mind is just all over the place . It's so very hard watching her take a few steps to go potty I can see the pain in her face ; ( But as i help her back inside she gives me a big kiss evertime ! please keep the prayers going this journey is just beginning.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby girl, sending prayers her way.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We worry so much when our babies are in pain or not feeling well. All of us understand what you're going through and we're all here to help Molly and you get through this. Give the anti-inflammatory meds some time and hopefully her swelling and discomfort will decrease. I was just thinking that the fact that she wants to play is a good sign. At least it sounds like her spirits are up. Keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed that you will start seeing some improvement and the vet will know how to proceed come Monday!:pray:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Sorry it's been a very long day. keeping her calm is a bigger challenge than I thought. She was seen again today but still very swollen. Couldn't get a clear image :( I was really hoping for more answers but I'm staying positive ! They want me to increase the anti-inflammatory and bring her back first thing Monday morning . My sweet girl is doing her best I can tell she just wants to play. So for now we are camped out in the living room on the floor. Praying God gives me strength for what's to come. I feeling so helpless!

Awww sweetie, I can understand your worry and fear. I'm sending lots of love to you guys. Very special prayers being sent, too.

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Thank you all so much for your continued support . She woke up in great spirits . Ate breakfast no prob then scooted to the door to go potty so proud of her . She is in a very playful mood right now I can tell the meds are helping . I can't wait for tomorrow ! I'll post uplates as soon as I can. From the bottom of my heart Thank you EBN friends it means so much to have all of your support and kind words♡

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We will be cheering Molly on with good thoughts and prayers for her healing and not needing surgery. Prayers for her mama to get through this worry-we know it is exhausting.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Get well soon, Molly!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.