LazyLoki

Jun 19, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki
image.jpg
Well we are back from a long day at the vet. He got shaved and the hot spot does look better since they scrubbed it out. He also got an antibiotic shot that is supposed to last for the next 14 days. Other than that, he seems to be okay! Super happy it was nothing crazy serious!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Oh poor guy! Ruckus had a tiny spot like this and it happened the same way, went to bed one night with nothing, woke up all gross. Hope he feels better soon!

OP
LazyLoki

LazyLoki

Jun 19, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki
Ugh... Is there anything we can give him or put on to stop the itching? Now he's wanting to scratch since they cleaned in all out!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Benadryl. Low dose.
1/2 - 1 mg per lb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ugh... Is there anything we can give him or put on to stop the itching? Now he's wanting to scratch since they cleaned in all out!

I invested in a few new tasty chews to keep Ruckus busy. A few buffalo ears and some butcher bones. He thought he hit the jackpot.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

See if you can find Vectricyn hot spot spray that dies great. Otherwise just try to keep him distracted--- i was using marrow bones for Lambeau the first couple days

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.