ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending lots of hugs and prayers… hopefully your girl will be home real soon today!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
prayers and best of luck to you. Please update when she is home.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking in...sending big hugs of comfort, hang on!

OP
betterxthanxnew

betterxthanxnew

Apr 21, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Effie (EB), Oliver (FB) & Annabel (FB)
:) Thank you all so much. My husband has picked Effie up from the vet office. He said she looks pitiful with her cone on :( my poor girl. 5 o'clock can't come soon enough! I just wanna get home to my little one :luv:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
:) Thank you all so much. My husband has picked Effie up from the vet office. He said she looks pitiful with her cone on :( my poor girl. 5 o'clock can't come soon enough! I just wanna get home to my little one :luv:

This is wonderful, so glad all went well! She'll be happy at home with all the loving. Make sure you keep an eye on her, and watch the incision :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

YEAH! lose the cone -- she can not reach anyway :D

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
YEAH! lose the cone -- she can not reach anyway :D

This.

They didn't even give Bella a cone when I got her spayed last month. Don't add insult to injury to the poor baby girl.

Bella was SO pitiful the day I got her back after surgery. I felt that she was pissed at me for having it done. Then, after a day and a half maybe, she was bouncing off the walls. I pumped her full of Benadryl for a couple of days. They wanted her to rest for 10 days! Yeah right! :)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So glad Effie is doing Great after her surgery. Give Effie a Kiss and a Hug from me and Elmo.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.