General Question Boss's "member"

Tara Lewerth

Mar 11, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
For and past or present male bulldog owners I have somewhat of a "sensitive subject" where Boss is concerned. It seems that his little, or boss would want me to call big, member seems to just hang out a lot. Never when he's standing but quite a bit when he's just sitting and chillen. It's not inflamed and doesn't appear to have any issues but he definitely like to "hang out with his w**g out" (I apologize for any profanity). Sometimes though he is exceptionally whiny when it happening but he is only about 11 months old so whining is not unusual. Is this just something normal of the male bully? And I should just get used to it. If that is the case then right on my boss man....I guess I was just wondering? Thanks!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL! I say it's normal I know that Buster's just hung out quite a bit before he was clipped.

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Well at least you didn't think it was a sucker stuck under there like I did and tell your son omg he has a sucker stuck on him and grab it to yank it off. Nope I did that and just about fell over when I realized good lord it isn't a sucker and just what it was. I went one step further and called the vet cause I couldn't figure out how long it was going to stay out and thought he needed to see a vet and they laughed at me so hard and said to bring him in while continuing to laugh and said after 20 min if it is still out that the doc can take care of it, well it did finally go back in and that was the last time I ever thought that. Lol that was my first male dog and yeah talk about embarrassing. But thanks for bringing that memory back to me lololol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau's is out s lot too.... Cheli, our Frenchie is barely ever out

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well at least you didn't think it was a sucker stuck under there like I did and tell your son omg he has a sucker stuck on him and grab it to yank it off. Nope I did that and just about fell over when I realized good lord it isn't a sucker and just what it was. I went one step further and called the vet cause I couldn't figure out how long it was going to stay out and thought he needed to see a vet and they laughed at me so hard and said to bring him in while continuing to laugh and said after 20 min if it is still out that the doc can take care of it, well it did finally go back in and that was the last time I ever thought that. Lol that was my first male dog and yeah talk about embarrassing. But thanks for bringing that memory back to me lololol.

I hope you will forgive me @boo boo butts mom but that may be one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!!:rofl:uh, are you married?

OP
T

Tara Lewerth

Mar 11, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
But that's the wierd thing!!! I figured after we took off his "family jewels" that maybe it would stop... But it didn't... He had his little men taken around 4 months ago give or take a week or so. And it's not that it's out all the time either! Never out when he's standing ever!! Or even when he tries to jump our next store neighbor Jim (we still are curious as to his sexual preferences but love him no matter what!) but when ever he's just sitting and chillen (and whining) it's
Always just flipped out for everyone to see. My highest hope is it's just his "relaxed" stage and he's not shy, at all! But I always wonder about why he whines so much at the same time. Possibly sexual frustration? Hormones? I have no idea!!!!

OP
T

Tara Lewerth

Mar 11, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
I always just say "excuse me sir but don't point that thing at me!"

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
At that time of my life I was married but let me tell you what. It was a yorkshire male and he had long flowing beautiful hair so I really thought it was a sucker. My son was young and so naturally I thought why the little turkey left a sucker out and Tobias just had to have gotten into his candy. After I realized it wasn't a sucker I was like EWEEEE! I lived right next door to a vet which was easy access but for years they would laugh at me when going over there simply because my concern in my voice was soooooo real. Gosh I haven't thought about that day in forever until reading this post hahaha. Bam it all came back to me but like you I got a good laugh out of it. I have only owned one male since then and he was an EBD so yeah much easier to spot a sucker then be a sucker and think your grabbing onto a sucker lol.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:rofl::rofl:Love it! Well Yorkie explains it!!!:whistle:

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Very normal my OEB is 2 and its out when he sits sometimes.We just had a situation where he got excited about something and it was engorged and he was humping the air for like 10 minutes.I had to get him a cold rag and a fan to calm him and he's neutered. uploadfromtaptalk1434670859312.jpg

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chumleys "lipstick" is out pretty frequently.
Hershey is a hermaphrodite so I don't know if it's his penis or vagina I'm looking at

OP
T

Tara Lewerth

Mar 11, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
Yup that's exactly what he looks like when he's chillen but usually his is flopped on the floor. Possibly well endowed? Well thanks for the laughs and info! Just wanted to make sure all was well with my four legged child ( since he's my only child human or animal) lol. Guess he just likes to rock out with his...you know the rest :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I hope you will forgive me @boo boo butts mom but that may be one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!!:rofl:uh, are you married?

Please forgive me, not laughing AT you but thank you for the biggest
laugh I've had in many days!

Relatable tho as my son at 3 yrs old told me, "Mom!...look at his penis!"
(speaking about his stub tail) as he saw my friend's Snauzer for the 1st time.
They've never let him forget it and he's 27 now.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
At that time of my life I was married but let me tell you what. It was a yorkshire male and he had long flowing beautiful hair so I really thought it was a sucker. My son was young and so naturally I thought why the little turkey left a sucker out and Tobias just had to have gotten into his candy. After I realized it wasn't a sucker I was like EWEEEE! I lived right next door to a vet which was easy access but for years they would laugh at me when going over there simply because my concern in my voice was soooooo real. Gosh I haven't thought about that day in forever until reading this post hahaha. Bam it all came back to me but like you I got a good laugh out of it. I have only owned one male since then and he was an EBD so yeah much easier to spot a sucker then be a sucker and think your grabbing onto a sucker lol.

I'm dying here, but it makes sense to me...carry on ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.