General Question Before I call the vet.....

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Jennie, I would give the tinkle trousers a try. They were intended for incontinence, but if you go to their website and read some reviews, it seems to help for the kind of peeing in bed like Ruthie is doing and dogs who mark as well. I'm wondering if Ruthie has been spayed because female dogs often develop incontinence at night as a result and there is a medicine for that (kind of like a hormone replacement).

Anyway, if you put the tinkle trouser on her, even if she still pees at night, it will keep her bedding dry. At least you won't have all the laundry. I've been there, done that, and it's infuriating! Also, the tinkle trousers stay on better than any other diaper. And if she's doing it out of spite or because she's an a-hole, she may quit because she will have to sleep the rest of the night in a wet diaper! Oh Ruthie, you shouldn't mess with mama! :no:

I'm going to try them! Thank you. I'm happy to announce she did not pee the bed last night or so far today. I think cause i gave her so much lovin and attention yesterday after the vet. I guess my little lady is missing out since Brutus seems to hog all the attention.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good to hear!! It's hard to balance the attention thing and the looks they give you. :w00t:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I put the Tinkle Trouser on Finn last night and he peed in it; I was happily surprised to see there was no leakage whatsoever from that trouser :) They really are a lifesaver and will help me with my water bill :D

Glad to hear Ruthie didn't pee in bed last night! One thing I need to make a habit of is to let Finn out for his last pee of the night around 10pm-ish vs. 8pm as I've done in the past. Less chance for accidents occurring the later he goes out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.