ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Now that it's getting warmer, I needed to find something to keep Wally entertained if he can't go out...

These balls from Chuck-It are perfect… we can toss them around the house, and I don't have to worry about tearing up the joint. You can use them outside too, and the BEST thing is that are machine washable. Found this out after Wally took them outside and dumped them in a mud hole… Lol :blink:

images-11.jpeg images-12.jpeg

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Now that it's getting warmer, I needed to find something to keep Wally entertained if he can't go out...

These balls from Chuck-It are perfect… we can toss them around the house, and I don't have to worry about tearing up the joint. You can use them outside too, and the BEST thing is that are machine washable. Found this out after Wally took them outside and dumped them in a mud hole… Lol :blink:

View attachment 88012 View attachment 88013

that Walter man just knows what to do with his stuff.:LMAO:How is that boy doing? Hope all is well.

Harvey still suckles on his squeeky aligator for 10 or more minutes at a time. He doesn't get excited with his toys eversince he was neutered.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Great idea. Tyson is so chill, but again its his age. He just lounges all day long. What a life I tell ya.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wally!? In the mud.... :no: I do not believe it :D

great info... thanks might try it with the knucklehead :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like a fun toy, and boys will be boys, and love to play in the mud.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
that Walter man just knows what to do with his stuff.:LMAO:How is that boy doing? Hope all is well.

Harvey still suckles on his squeeky aligator for 10 or more minutes at a time. He doesn't get excited with his toys eversince he was neutered.

Wally is doing great… he's just mad at me because I won't allow him to have his varsity ball ALL day long. It has gotten unbearably hot here in the afternoons, yesterday we were in the 90s. So he has to get his ball time in during the early morning or later afternoon hours.

I'm sorry to hear about Harvey… do you think it's just a faze?!! The hubby still doesn't want Wally to get neutered…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

His excitement will return... Our first bully was like that for a few months then bang it all came back

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
i just bought a flirt pole off of amazon. I am working on franks jumping up on me when we play and the flirt pole has helped keep him at a safe distance from me while we play. my legs were getting bruised and scratched up quite badly. you do need a pretty big, wide open indoor area to actually get the most use out of the flirt pole though.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus loves these chuck of things, too!

I sometimes wrap ice cubes in an old towel and freeze the towel and let Ruckus hunt for the ice cubes. Keeps him occupied when it's hot out.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
i just bought a flirt pole off of amazon. I am working on franks jumping up on me when we play and the flirt pole has helped keep him at a safe distance from me while we play. my legs were getting bruised and scratched up quite badly. you do need a pretty big, wide open indoor area to actually get the most use out of the flirt pole though.

Hmm, I'm looking into this. I round down Ruckus'a nails with a file because he always accidentally scratches me jumping for things.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I need some more toys to entertain Chum. He likes balls..Hershey on the other hand doesn't play with toys at all. I just bought them at Amazon Thanks!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Wally is doing great… he's just mad at me because I won't allow him to have his varsity ball ALL day long. It has gotten unbearably hot here in the afternoons, yesterday we were in the 90s. So he has to get his ball time in during the early morning or later afternoon hours.

I'm sorry to hear about Harvey… do you think it's just a faze?!! The hubby still doesn't want Wally to get neutered…

I believed that I miscommunicated this 100%. My bad. If you all recall, Harvey was bleeding in his penis whenever he got excited. As such, the vet recommended him getting neutered to calm him down.

He has not had th bleeding occurrence since he got neutered. That's what I am referring to. He loves to play with his toys, especially if you introduce something new. He is unable to contain that excitement. He just doe not bleed anymore, which is all good.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I believed that I miscommunicated this 100%. My bad. If you all recall, Harvey was bleeding in his penis whenever he got excited. As such, the vet recommended him getting neutered to calm him down.

He has not had th bleeding occurrence since he got neutered. That's what I am referring to. He loves to play with his toys, especially if you introduce something new. He is unable to contain that excitement. He just doe not bleed anymore, which is all good.

I forgot about that… well I'm glad to hear that Harvey is doing better!!! ;)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

View attachment 88012 View attachment 88013

Do you have the whole set or just the balls? Was wondering if getting the thing you throw the ball with was worth the extra $ or not. (i probably sound like a total cheap-skate)! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.