JMarsha

JMarsha

Jun 8, 2015
Connecticut
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Thank you so much for all of the advice!
Tank had a rough night last night, coughing and hacking so I took him to another vet this morning. After X-Rays, hiehas fluid in his left lung so they are hospitalizing him for pneumonia. I am a wreck! We haven't even had him for 3 full days :( He is in good hands at the vet hospital, dr said they are treating it aggressively via nebulizer and IV. Please pray for Tank!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Get well soon, little Tank!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you so much for all of the advice!
Tank had a rough night last night, coughing and hacking so I took him to another vet this morning. After X-Rays, hiehas fluid in his left lung so they are hospitalizing him for pneumonia. I am a wreck! We haven't even had him for 3 full days :( He is in good hands at the vet hospital, dr said they are treating it aggressively via nebulizer and IV. Please pray for Tank!!

Oh no! I'm so happy you went to get a 2nd opinion! I'm glad he's in good hands now, and I pray he makes a quick recovery. Poor baby. He will need lots of love & snuggles when he's back home.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Good Call Mom. I'm so glad you took him for a second opinion, and he's getting treated. I hope he gets better soon and back to himself and home where he belongs. Continuing to pray for Hank. Please keep us posted on how he's doing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sending positive thoughts that your baby recovers quickly! So hard to watch them be sick

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am Praying for Your Sweet Baby Tank, I am sending Love and Positive Thoughts your way. Give Tank a Kiss from me and Elmo.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sending positive and healing thoughts:pray:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry to hear this… sending prayers that you boy will be back to himself in no time. Keep us posted!!!

OP
JMarsha

JMarsha

Jun 8, 2015
Connecticut
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Not a lot to report on Tank :( I called the vet hospital before closing and all they were able to report was that he was "better than this morning." I am calling as soon as they open tomorrow because I need a one on one with the doctor. I'd like to know EXACTLY how he is being treated and I need an updated prognosis. I understand pneumonia takes time to heal and it's a day by day sickness, but I'm starting to feel more and more out of the loop and helpless :( PLEASE continue prayers for Tank, our family already feels so lost without him home.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Not a lot to report on Tank :( I called the vet hospital before closing and all they were able to report was that he was "better than this morning." I am calling as soon as they open tomorrow because I need a one on one with the doctor. I'd like to know EXACTLY how he is being treated and I need an updated prognosis. I understand pneumonia takes time to heal and it's a day by day sickness, but I'm starting to feel more and more out of the loop and helpless :( PLEASE continue prayers for Tank, our family already feels so lost without him home.

We will definitely continue to pray for sweet Tank. Please keep us posted on him, also I would go directly to the vet & speak with them in person instead. Sometimes on phone calls you don't get full attention &. Can daze off because of your emotions (I've been there) - will check in with you in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would be at the office wanting to see him and speak with vet at same time.... Hugs to you and continued prayers little guy recovers quickly

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=14324]JMarsha[/MENTION] - Please get to the vet office today, and let us know how Tank is doing.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.