RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko poops nuggets when he get too much bone in his raw meals, but this is not the case here...maybe it's just cause she's constipated for a reason or another...

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
When my Great Danes got older (every one of them between 10-13 years old) slept on occassion they would lose their bowl just a bit and I would find small amounts of poop dried up on their blankets. It is normal because as they get older they close their full control just a little bit while they are asleep. Not always just sometimes but as they got older and closer to rainbow bridge it got much worse. We released Beast Dog to rainbow bridge in 2013 and she was still having some great days but she would lose her bowls just while she was walking. We knew it was time. Nothing to worry about for now but just know as they get older the reoccurence does happen more regularly.

By the way, I rescued a Great Dane last night, his name is Ralph. He is 2 years old, gets along great with the girls, is two foot taller than the girls (lol) but bonded with our daughter Kristana instantly. No aggression issues, just neglect from having to fight for his life with an Alpha male. He is under weight by about 25 pounds but he will come around. He gets his shots tomorrow morning and neutered on Monday. I don't think Kristana will be giving him up; he has already claimed his spot in her bedroom to sleep, Ruby sleeps with her, and Amber likes the livingroom. He fits in great with our private zoo. :ROFL: He is also the same color as the cows:w00t: Good stuff!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Not how he got his/her name..... Rick is one creative man.... Hershey was born with both girl and boy bits hence HERsHEy

OMG I forgot about that… my hubby likes to call it Shim :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When my Great Danes got older (every one of them between 10-13 years old) slept on occassion they would lose their bowl just a bit and I would find small amounts of poop dried up on their blankets. It is normal because as they get older they close their full control just a little bit while they are asleep. Not always just sometimes but as they got older and closer to rainbow bridge it got much worse. We released Beast Dog to rainbow bridge in 2013 and she was still having some great days but she would lose her bowls just while she was walking. We knew it was time. Nothing to worry about for now but just know as they get older the reoccurence does happen more regularly.

By the way, I rescued a Great Dane last night, his name is Ralph. He is 2 years old, gets along great with the girls, is two foot taller than the girls (lol) but bonded with our daughter Kristana instantly. No aggression issues, just neglect from having to fight for his life with an Alpha male. He is under weight by about 25 pounds but he will come around. He gets his shots tomorrow morning and neutered on Monday. I don't think Kristana will be giving him up; he has already claimed his spot in her bedroom to sleep, Ruby sleeps with her, and Amber likes the livingroom. He fits in great with our private zoo. :ROFL: He is also the same color as the cows:w00t: Good stuff!!

AWESOME... best of luck with him and thank you for giving him a great new home!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Awesome news! He sounds like a perfect fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

awesome news.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Awesome news! He sounds like a perfect fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! He needs some TLC but he is doing great. I dropped him off this morning with the vet and will pick him up this evening. I was saddened to know when I took him in on Saturday we did exrays to find out he had a broken jaw that is healing and so far it doesn't look like he will need surgery. I noticed he wasn't eating like he should so I put him on baby food and soft food and he ate but still not like he should. They did the exrays and confirmed the problem. He will be fine; 8 weeks of soft food and lots of TLC. I turned in the previous owners to the police department for animal abuse. He is such a good boy; he has already taken over my chair in the livingroom. Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.