Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay Molly is almost 8 years old, and in the past couple of weeks I am finding little poop nuggets everywhere! I have found them before randomly, but this is excessive. No big deal they're hard little balls and easily picked up. I was just wondering if this is common in seniors, I know we've talked about it before once but it's not a discussion that comes up a lot. Anyone else have poop nuggets?
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] aren't you the other one who has had poop nuggets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wondering if she is drinking enough water?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wondering if she is drinking enough water?

I think so, it happens while she's napping which is 90% of the time. I'll find them laying by any of her napping spots.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happen with Banks a lot after age of 7, I can say that because it started after we moved in the new house, also when she was sleeping. i would get home from work and there would be one in her crate or on the comforter (where she slept that day). I never really thought much of it and just referred to them as 'stale milk duds' :D

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Ha ha yes Hershey leaves nuggets around the house. I couldn't figure out why for the longest time because neither one of them has ever gone in the house..Then I happened to see hersheys *** open up and a nugget fell out while he was barking! He gets excited at every strange noise or bump in the night. I used to just lwaitmit out and let him calm down himself...Now I jump up and calm him down hopefully before a nugget slips out!

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Ha ha yes Hershey leaves nuggets around the house. I couldn't figure out why for the longest time because neither one of them has ever gone in the house..Then I happened to see hersheys *** open up and a nugget fell out while he was barking! He gets excited at every strange noise or bump in the night. I used to just lwaitmit out and let him calm down himself...Now I jump up and calm him down hopefully before a nugget slips out!

Omg....that is hilarious! Kind of embarrassed to admit it but we occasionally awake to find a little one in the bed. There bung holes do relax quite a bit when they sleep and I thinks it's just a little shart. Hahaha.:bad:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

OMFG… I'm laughing so dang hard right now :rofl: Doubled over… poor Hershey, is that why they named him Hershey in the first place?!! :lmao:As in Hershey Chips?!! Lol

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Bwahahaha.....Just stop, lol Poor babies can't help it. Haha, Thankfully, I haven't experienced this with tyson yet... But if it ever comes I guess I shall add yet another task in relation to his booty.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Lol, this thread is so funny:lmao:Joey leaves little nuggets too, she'll be 8 years old in October. But hers isn't from accidental pooping... it's left overs that gets stuck after a poo and then it dries and falls off if I don't realize it and wipe her. Normally I check after she's done #2 but it's not always I'm there to do it.

She's got a habit of pinching the turd off in the middle, before she's completely done... Don't know why she does that:ashamed:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Okay Molly is almost 8 years old, and in the past couple of weeks I am finding little poop nuggets everywhere! I have found them before randomly, but this is excessive. No big deal they're hard little balls and easily picked up. I was just wondering if this is common in seniors, I know we've talked about it before once but it's not a discussion that comes up a lot. Anyone else have poop nuggets?
@Chumley aren't you the other one who has had poop nuggets?

Molly and Maggie are my senior Labs and they both poop nuggets. thankfully they are still going outside. I have the problem of Molly having pee pee accidents if I don't keep my eyes peeled on her! Ugh, I think I would rather the nuggets.

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Every single solitary time my Boo goes poo she runs 90 miles and hour lol. I was like omg this girl is insane because I never understood why. She has done this since bringing her home as a puppy and I spoke to the vet about her and her breeder. One day my son was watching her and he seen her act like this for the millionth time and he said when she poos she runs like that because she has a little piece still attach to her butt and wants to get it off. I mean she will literally throw herself into the door BOOM just to get it off so yeah I deal with little poo turds or fragments of poo daily. I remember always going and getting her poo checked because I just knew something wasn't right with her poo so she has a habit of going twice when pooing and I can't help but laugh every time she does it. I mean she runs like the house is on fire. I am so use to it but when someone comes over and she does this they think she is fricken nuts. She is a character I will tell you. So yeah I am use to Boo fragments lol.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm dying at the stale milk duds and Hershey kisses!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
that's what I was thinking too! Hershey's little kisses!

OMFG… I'm laughing so dang hard right now :rofl: Doubled over… poor Hershey, is that why they named him Hershey in the first place?!! :lmao:As in Hershey Chips?!! Lol

Not how he got his/her name..... Rick is one creative man.... Hershey was born with both girl and boy bits hence HERsHEy

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
No more kisses and duds fer me!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.