Wally's back to his ol' self again...

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Today Walter is officially off his restricted activity… it was really cool here this morning so I took him for a short walk in the hood. He did fantastic… I can tell a HUGE difference in his breathing since having his nares and palate done. None of the gasping for air that seemed to follow after our normal walks or playtime…

I'm seriously convinced that this surgery was successful and IF your bulldog is having issues breathing it may be something to discuss w/your vet. NOW I will say this, I would not have had this done if he didn't already need his eye surgery, putting them under for this would have to be a life-threatening issue for me personally.

SO I pull out his varsity ball, and what does he do?!! He keeps ramming his nose into it and got it to bleeding a little bit… I guess we will have to wait some more on his ball, I swear this DOG :facepalm2: Did anyone else have issues w/bleeding?!! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]
Wheezie had to have her stitches redone on one side because she licked her nose so much they dissolved [emoji2] [emoji190] She got a local that time and didn't much appreciate it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.