Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hacking through the night

So happy you found a vet that you like, and will take the time to check him over well. I hope the meds help him out and he is well in no time.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

2. Likes Manydogs liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hacking through the night

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2me View Post
    We just got back from the vet and it seems our little pup has a little irritation in his lungs. The doctor thought it was most likely caused by a combination of high pollen and maybe a passing bug our little guy may have picked up. She gave us some anti-inflammatory medication and we are going to monitor him to make sure it doesn't get worse. He's resting up now and seems to breathing a bit better already.

On another positive note, we are so happy with the vet we took Poogan to see. She handled him with such care and everything was done with the highest of professionalism. Couldn't be happier with the experience. She checked him from head to toe and spent so much time answering all of our questions. The office even squeezed us in with no appointment on a busy Saturday! It was great. Well, here's to hoping our little man rests up and that he's passed the worst of it. Thanks again everyone!
    Great news that you got him checked out and he's doing better! I live in DC and take Ruckus to Pender veterinary center in Fairfax -- they can always work us in and they have a 24 hour emergency care center on site. So if you need s back up vet, keep them in mind. Good luck with your pup!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads