Never a dull moment, that's for sure! The light swelling in her lip is gone, it's just a little pinkish now. I'm sure it stung her, probably on the inside of her lip. Poor little girl. Other than that, she seems fine. She's not even acting as though it's bothering her. I am leaving to visit my family out of state tomorrow, and I'll be gone for 5 days. Lord, I hope my husband can handle her!! I sure am going to miss my little girl. And, I'm sure I'll be worried the entire time! LOL
"Be the person your dog thinks you are"
My 4mo old pup was stung on the lip by a wasp and I immediately administered Benadryl just in case, held an ice pack where she was stung for 10min and watched her closely. Other than some swelling where she was stung she had no other complications. I worry too and am ready to head to the closest ER in needed.
Happiness is looking at your dogs face...and forgetting all your problems