Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Sweet Diesel...

You fought so hard and now you can rest, brave, brave boy.

Jimmy, I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. My heart breaks for you. I'm grateful that he was able to pass in your loving arms. You did everything you could and he obviously loved you.

God bless...

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I don't know if you have saw fb.
Had the vets at 5, they let us right in. Diesel got up and the nurse said its the first he's moved all day, he fell into my arms and I was stroking him, the nurse said is he ok? I said I think he's resting, he passed in my arms.
It was all to much for him.

Thank you all for your prayers over the last week
J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sorry Jimmy that you have to endure this pain. Diesel is very fortunate to have you for receiving the love. Diesel tried to pull through till the end knowing you were there. God Bless

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Last edited:

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
So sorry for your loss Jimmy - diesel obvisoly loved you very much and waited to give you one last love before he left to wait for you at rainbow bridge sending prayers to you and your family at this difficult time

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I am so sorry for your loss, Diesel was so loved by you and waited to say farewell one last time. He was lucky to have that love! RIP Diesel, we all love you!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I don't know if you have saw fb.
Had the vets at 5, they let us right in. Diesel got up and the nurse said its the first he's moved all day, he fell into my arms and I was stroking him, the nurse said is he ok? I said I think he's resting, he passed in my arms.
It was all to much for him.

Thank you all for your prayers over the last week
J

Oh Jimmy I'm so sorry. Hugs to you.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Jimmy I am so very sorry for the loss of Diesel sending hugs to you and your family I just don't what else to say it is just so very sad.

RIP Sweet boy.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You Jimmy and Precious Diesel. I am at a loss for words. I do know you will see Diesel again one day, NEVER To Part Again, Diesel is waiting for you Jimmy one day. He is well now and running around at Rainbow Bridge, sitting on Jesus Lap. I know he Loved You so very much as You Loved Him, He waited for you to say goodbye, what a Wonderful Bulldog and a Wonderful Dad You are Jimmy with all the Love You Both Have For Each Other. Love Always Jimmy.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Thank you all for your kind words. I am a private guy but writing what I was going thro some how made it easier.
However I still don't think it's hit home. He was my best friend, he was more than a dog. When I took him for walks he floated effortless, his coat was always lovely and soft, he had the most amazing eyes I have ever seen.
A bit of me died inside that will only be fulfilled When we meet again xxx

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you all for your kind words. I am a private guy but writing what I was going thro some how made it easier.
However I still don't think it's hit home. He was my best friend, he was more than a dog. When I took him for walks he floated effortless, his coat was always lovely and soft, he had the most amazing eyes I have ever seen.
A bit of me died inside that will only be fulfilled When we meet again xxx

Just know we're here for you bro about anything. Most of us have been thru this before and know the deep sense of sadness you're feeling.

He will watch over you and be waiting for you just like you said.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Just like what Phil said, [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION], always know we're here for you. Share, write, cry, vent...EBN is here to support and help u get thru this as much as possible. Hugs and caring thoughts to you and your family, Jimmy. :hug:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
IMG_0971.JPG

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I have loved dearly every single pet I have had over the years as I know everyone else here has, but I think there is always one in your life that owns your heart completely. Chumly was that dog for me and I could not tell you why in a million years! He just was. It sounds like Diesel is that dog for you. It is so terribly hard to lose that so be prepared to grieve for a long time and it is perfectly OK to do that. There is no time limit on grief. Just know we all understand what you are going through and we are here for you if you need it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.