Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Sweet Diesel, please be OK. Everyone here loves you and is pulling for you. Come on, sweet baby!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Just back from the vets and he's not a pretty sight, it devastated me to see him like that but hopefully it ll give him a wee boost.
The kidneys have shown a great improvement today but no where good enough, if he makes the same improvement like he did the past 24 hrs he ll be ok, if it deteriorates it's all over. His liver has taken a pounding and a turn for the worse, so not a well bully.
Thanks all for your kind and positive comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Just back from the vets and he's not a pretty sight, it devastated me to see him like that but hopefully it ll give him a wee boost.
The kidneys have shown a great improvement today but no where good enough, if he makes the same improvement like he did the past 24 hrs he ll be ok, if it deteriorates it's all over. His liver has taken a pounding and a turn for the worse, so not a well bully.

Thanks for the update Jimmy… hang in there!!! I know it must be devastating to see him so sick, but don't give UP!!! We aren't, and I know that seeing you probably gave him the boost that he needed… still praying :pray:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We are all still praying!! When our Tyson was hanging on to dear life, we rushed to his side. The vet said he knew we were there, all his vital signs starting jumping when we were talking to him, and petting him. I just know that it helped him tremendously. He knew you were there, and he is fighting strong. His fight plus our countless prayers are working! EBN, let's not cease prayers, keep them going - Diesel is GOING to pull through this!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Nighttime is great for rest and recovery, hope Diesel shows some great results tomorrow. I bet he's fighting extra hard to come home as soon as possible<3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

continue prayers and love being sent.... get some rest Jimmy -- Diesel is in good hands and he is a strong boy that will be home with you soon. :hug:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Thank you for the update! Sending positive and healing thought in abundance until he makes a full recovery.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oh jimmy my heart and prayers goes out to you and your little boy. he's a fighter! i just know he'll pull through this.. big tight hugs for you and him.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm loving what a fighter Diesel is. Let's focus on his kidneys having improved and signs he's going to be ok! Continued prayers from all of us Jimmy!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Diesel has got to make it, his Dad needs him! His showing some signs of improvement is a move toward the good, and as we continue to pray-he will determine to get through this. Prayers for you,too, Jimmy as I know you are having a rough go. Love and prayer for Diesel boy :pray::pray::drawheart:

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I just went to see him, he nearly passed last night after his temperate spiked. I felt good, he wasn't panting like last night, his wee looked normalish
I know I need to get the results but I was feeling positive.
Vet just called, told me he's very ill and its against him. So I said did you see him last night ( no ) was the reply
I said I was there this morning and he's better. A lot better and said about the wee and he looks a tad better but I thought fk it. It's a foreign vet I know she didn't mean to be rude but there's ways to do stuff. Am hanging in there for him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just went to see him, he nearly passed last night after his temperate spiked. I felt good, he wasn't panting like last night, his wee looked normalish
I know I need to get the results but I was feeling positive.
Vet just called, told me he's very ill and its against him. So I said did you see him last night ( no ) was the reply
I said I was there this morning and he's better. A lot better and said about the wee and he looks a tad better but I thought fk it. It's a foreign vet I know she didn't mean to be rude but there's ways to do stuff. Am hanging in there for him.

Stay positive... Diesel is a strong boy!! We are all praying for his recovery

Most Reactions