Walter's surgery is scheduled for Tues...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Tracey, I'm so glad Walter is okay and on the mend. I'm sure this a big relief for you. He'll be back to himself before you know it and even better with his breathing. Give him a big hug and kiss for me.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I am so happy that Wally is doing good today. The only thing I can say to you about Winston is that we can't really second guess what happens in life. Whether it is good or really terrible, everything happens for a reason. We may not figure out the reason right away, but that is where faith comes in and we have to accept that there is a bigger plan in place and we just have to do the best we can. Give the gator a hug and kiss from me with lots of loving thrown in!

I agree… maybe it was just a learning curve for me to do the research on elongated palates and nares and to share that information w/others… I believe that life holds many lessons, and it's our job to figure out the lesson and move on.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Such great news! i'm so happy he is doing so well

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Its wonderful news to hear first thing that Wally had a great night. I literally checked EBN yesterday every 10 mins for an update. You are a wonderful mama, and its only naturally to worry sick. I did the same exact thing, my uncle whos a doc had to actually give me a few pills bc I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack/nervous breakdown. I laugh at myself thinking about what will happen when I have a child. Please give Wally lots of kisses & hugs from us!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:up: this whole thing taught me a lot!! Hope he has a good day and all our nerves can chill :)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Its wonderful news to hear first thing that Wally had a great night. I literally checked EBN yesterday every 10 mins for an update. You are a wonderful mama, and its only naturally to worry sick. I did the same exact thing, my uncle whos a doc had to actually give me a few pills bc I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack/nervous breakdown. I laugh at myself thinking about what will happen when I have a child. Please give Wally lots of kisses & hugs from us!

Oh I seriously could of used a valium yesterday, but I wanted to keep my wits about me… I have lost 2 bulldogs AFTER surgery, and I was having some hard moments yesterday. I just kept telling myself to be BRAVE and not to let fear of the past overwhelm me… it's by the grace of God always!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Can not tell you how happy and relieved I(and everyone else) is that Wally is doing so well. You deserved this one, for sure. Also happy that your husband was with you for support-and "sleepy time!" I'll bet you are exhausted today-I know how the worry catches up!! Love to all of you! Happy,happy!!!:havemyheart::jumpdance:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Can not tell you how happy and relieved I(and everyone else) is that Wally is doing so well. You deserved this one, for sure. Also happy that your husband was with you for support-and "sleepy time!" I'll bet you are exhausted today-I know how the worry catches up!! Love to all of you! Happy,happy!!!:havemyheart::jumpdance:

I'm so tired today, and I'm nursing a headache but I'll take it… Lol

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm so tired today, and I'm nursing a headache but I'll take it… Lol

Yes, meant to also say, I was so thankful Ray was home
and y'all had each other's presence & support to lean on.
Feel better, Honey & REST as much as possible these next
days, what a draining thang!

Thanks [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] (Lynn)...love you, GF

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Tracey, God Bless You and Your Precious Walter, I Thank God that Wally is doing Wonderful. I Love You Tracey and Wally So Much.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tracey, God Bless You and Your Precious Walter, I Thank God that Wally is doing Wonderful. I Love You Tracey and Wally So Much.

Aww we LOVE you right back Susan!!! You & Elmo mean the world to us… :blowkiss:

Members online

No members online now.