Walter's surgery is scheduled for Tues...

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Couldn't be happier right now! Way to go Walter! Now you can breathe again Tracey lol!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hey guys… I JUST sat down, sorry it took so long today!!! Walter is doing amazing… when we got to the clinic he hopped right out of the cage like "OK here's my people time to GO!!! Ray & I couldn't believe it… Lol We brought him home and he ate supper, still begging for more of course. He is on restricted activity for the next 3-4 days, and I have a feeling that is going to be an issue because he keeps going over to where we keep his varsity ball :blink:

I'm not going to lie, I will be a nervous nelly the next 24 hours but so FAR he seems to be doing fine… keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I want to THANK all of YOU for the messages, texts, calls, prayers, candles, good wishes… you guys have been AMAZING as always and I could really feel the LOVE!!! I honestly do NOT know what I would done w/out you guys today… :heartsign:

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
The power of prayer! Amen ! So glad Wally Gator is doing fine!!! Can I get a woot woot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Extremely overjoyed to hear that Wally came through so well!! So happy, [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I know you will be on close watch for the next few days-can't blame you!
Sounds like he is great already eating and all.:jumpdance::dance3::dance5::luv::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Tracey just texted, she just got the call... Walter did great, he's breathing fine. They are headed to pick him up now. She wanted us to update everyone.

Thank you, Lisa! Thank you, Everyone, great job of support, AS ALWAYS!

Thank You, GOD, always good, always faithful and always loving, thank You, GOD.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Just woke up and first thing I had to do is check how Wally and Tracey are doing...:happydance:is in order!:angelheart:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Morning update...:sunny:

Wally is doing GREAT, Ray slept w/him last night in the living room we put his bed in there w/his fav blanket on top. He got up this morning like normal, and he wasn't too happy about letting his kibble soak for 30 min :stinkeye: NOW he is begging for my breakfast as usual… Lol

This is everything that he had done yesterday… updated vaccines, shortened his soft palate, lasered the distichia and opened his nares. I can already tell that his breathing is better, it's unreal… He is on previcox for pain/inflammation, ointment for his eyes and I made her give me an anti-nausea med that I gave him last night JUST in case. He is on restricted activity for next 3-4 days and I have to bring him in for a re-check in a week.

I told Ray last night that I SO wished I would of had Winston's nares and palate done before he had his eye surgery :*( Of course I will never know if that would of changed his outcome, but it has crossed my mind many times. I know that we can never go back and change the past… at least I feel that I learned from what happened to Winston.

Many of you KNOW how nervous I was yesterday, I'm telling you I thought I was going to have a stroke before she called me… when I saw him jump out of his cage at the clinic I almost broke down in tears of JOY!!! I can NOT put into words how much your support has meant to me in the last day… LOVE YOU ALL!!! :hug:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so happy for you and Wally! It is really amazing how quickly they can bounce back from a major surgery.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Morning update...:sunny:

Wally is doing GREAT, Ray slept w/him last night in the living room we put his bed in there w/his fav blanket on top. He got up this morning like normal, and he wasn't too happy about letting his kibble soak for 30 min :stinkeye: NOW he is begging for my breakfast as usual… Lol

This is everything that he had done yesterday… updated vaccines, shortened his soft palate, lasered the distichia and opened his nares. I can already tell that his breathing is better, it's unreal… He is on previcox for pain/inflammation, ointment for his eyes and I made her give me an anti-nausea med that I gave him last night JUST in case. He is on restricted activity for next 3-4 days and I have to bring him in for a re-check in a week.

I told Ray last night that I SO wished I would of had Winston's nares and palate done before he had his eye surgery :*( Of course I will never know if that would of changed his outcome, but it has crossed my mind many times. I know that we can never go back and change the past… at least I feel that I learned from what happened to Winston.

Many of you KNOW how nervous I was yesterday, I'm telling you I thought I was going to have a stroke before she called me… when I saw him jump out of his cage at the clinic I almost broke down in tears of JOY!!! I can NOT put into words how much your support has meant to me in the last day… LOVE YOU ALL!!! :hug:
I am so happy that Wally is doing good today. The only thing I can say to you about Winston is that we can't really second guess what happens in life. Whether it is good or really terrible, everything happens for a reason. We may not figure out the reason right away, but that is where faith comes in and we have to accept that there is a bigger plan in place and we just have to do the best we can. Give the gator a hug and kiss from me with lots of loving thrown in!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.