Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Hi Everyone,

Lola has just gone into her first heat today, and I was just looking for some ideas on what to use to keep things tidy during this time from actual people who have experience with this. The one idea I've heard of was a pair of men's boxers with a pad inside. Any other advise would be greatly appreciated. She is definitely a couch( they are light grey) and lap dog so we will need to use something. Thanks in advance everyone😃

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
In the past I've used washable panties that I bought at the pet store with a pad inside. The only problem with them is that they don't stay on bullies very well because of their short tails. You can check out tinkletrousers.com, they would work well. And there are also instructions about how to diaper a bulldog on line--I think they are on the Special Needs Bulldogs site. And I found that it helped for me to praise my girls and make a big fuss about how darling they looked in their panties--then they liked wearing them!:yes:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
There are special panties... I've seen some people use little suspender that they fasten on the harness to keep the panties in place.

Boeboe cleaned up really well after herself when she was on heat so all we did was put a cover on the couch and take the carpets away. But it's not always they know how to sort it out and well... bulldogs can't bend well to clean themselves:blush2:

Members online

No members online now.