Lola is having her eyes done today!

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
So Lola's cherry eye seem to be bothering her and last week she started waking up with the whole eye gummed up so we decided to not wait and see if the other eye was going to need surgery and just book her in to get it done. Surgery was scheduled for today however about 3 days ago the other eye popped out and we couldn't get it back in again so she gets them both done today. I'm happy to have it done all at once. Just sitting here wasting time until the Vet calls in an hour. I hate waiting.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hoping for the best for your sweet baby. Hope she gets better soon.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hope everything goes well… keep us posted!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sending lots of positive thoughts to you all.... keep us posted

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Please let us know how sweet Lola baby is doing. Cuddle her & love on her lots tonight & tomorrow - hugs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sending good wishes to Lola!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So Lola's cherry eye seem to be bothering her and last week she started waking up with the whole eye gummed up so we decided to not wait and see if the other eye was going to need surgery and just book her in to get it done. Surgery was scheduled for today however about 3 days ago the other eye popped out and we couldn't get it back in again so she gets them both done today. I'm happy to have it done all at once. Just sitting here wasting time until the Vet calls in an hour. I hate waiting.....

How is Lola doing... everything go well?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hope Lola is doing well!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Positive and healing thoughts coming your way....

OP
Miss Lola

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
The surgery went well. A the vet said she was the first one in 3 years to not bleed at all. Looks pretty red and sore to me but doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. Trying to get her to sit still for the eye gel is another thing. As soon as you get near her face she thinks I'm coming in for kisses. Also Floyd keeps wanting to lick her eyes all the time. We go back in tomorrow morning for a check up so hopefully it will look how the Vet wants it to look. Thanks for the well wishes, Lola and I both appreciate them.��

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
The surgery went well. A the vet said she was the first one in 3 years to not bleed at all. Looks pretty red and sore to me but doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. Trying to get her to sit still for the eye gel is another thing. As soon as you get near her face she thinks I'm coming in for kisses. Also Floyd keeps wanting to lick her eyes all the time. We go back in tomorrow morning for a check up so hopefully it will look how the Vet wants it to look. Thanks for the well wishes, Lola and I both appreciate them.��

Sorry I missed this, Leslie but grateful on your
good report! Give Lola soft hugs from me & Cami.
Prayers for a speedy & uneventful recovery :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.