Other Friendly Reminder

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Summer is upon us! I've noticed a lot of questions about keeping bullies cool in the summer and i just wanted to share this so you know the dangers and signs for heat stroke.

Keep those bullies cool!

Heatstroke.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Excellent reminder!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
That's why we love EBN, thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Thank you for this.
We were stuck in Memorial Day traffic, when my AC crapped out completely.

We had water and (melting) ice with us, and my 8 year old was in the back with him but i was getting very nervous as his panting was getting heavier.
This chart is saved on my phone and i did refer to it, asking my daughter to check his tongue and gums, and to try to keep slowly offering him the ice.

I was lucky enough to find an auto parts store right off the highway. He was lucky enough to be invited inside :p and we had the AC recharged quickly.

Feeling like i may be carrying large bags of ice in my car from now on...

But again, thank you for posting this. Having quick access to it helped me to not completely panic, and to have an idea of where he was at/where it could go if it became more serious.

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
Summer is upon us! I've noticed a lot of questions about keeping bullies cool in the summer and i just wanted to share this so you know the dangers and signs for heat stroke.

Keep those bullies cool!

View attachment 87004

We went to the horse track on Monday to see the Bulldog races they were doing and there were a good number of people holding up this exact image on poster board. I was not a fan of the races, but i did enjoy getting to see a bunch of bulldogs and meet other local owners in Minnesota.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.