Help with staining

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I will have to check. This damn dog will be the death of me....and my paycheck lol. Bet appt will be made for tomorrow or Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the bully life my friend :) I could have paid cash for my cars & have my mortgage cut in half with amount of $$$ Tyson has cost me since having him. But let me tell you, no money will ever buy the love he gives me. I'd go broke for him. Actually, wait... I have already. :)

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I have spent more money on Guinness in the past three years than I would like to think about lol. Overall he has been a healthy guy, minus this recent yeast problems he has been having.....and eating a wine cork lol

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I have spent more money on Guinness in the past three years than I would like to think about lol. Overall he has been a healthy guy, minus this recent yeast problems he has been having.....and eating a wine cork lol

I know it doesnt put money back in your pocket, but you're not the only one. LOL Our last & most recent "sock eating" episode which led to surgery put us out nearly $6k when it was all said & done.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Oh man, luckily the vet was able to get the wine cork up from making him vomit.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I think I could have paid off my car with what we had to spend on Banks for her back issues --- I would do it all over in a heart beat :cry:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Def did that's for sure. Bringing him to get today to see if it is yeast related or not. Thanks for the suggestion about the limited ingredient food above, will check it out.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Def did that's for sure. Bringing him to get today to see if it is yeast related or not. Thanks for the suggestion about the limited ingredient food above, will check it out.

Cool, let us know what they say!

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Vet said fungal infection...no shock here. Gave us some medicated wipes (mal-let) and said lets get this under control before we switch diet and everything up. So will give this a shot for two weeks and see where we go

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
This is what he is on right now for food:

Wellness Petfood. It's the core ocean

Worried about the many starches in there, and feel the yeast infection won't improve i keep filling Guinness up with starches. Like shoveling **** against the tide

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Vet said fungal infection...no shock here. Gave us some medicated wipes (mal-let) and said lets get this under control before we switch diet and everything up. So will give this a shot for two weeks and see where we go

That's all they gave you is wipes? You can get those on Amazon too just slightly cheaper. But yes, getting him on a less starchy food may help.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I was a little underwhelmed to say the least. The regular vet whom we have who specialized in bullies was not there. This was was great don't get me wrong but I was hoping for something a little better in terms of answers/options to try from here

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was a little underwhelmed to say the least. The regular vet whom we have who specialized in bullies was not there. This was was great don't get me wrong but I was hoping for something a little better in terms of answers/options to try from here

Vets tend to nit be very knowledgeable on nutrition--- that is not a totally horrible food but not right for your baby. Maybe look at other versions of Wellness... They have grain free I believe

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Meals are actually not a bad ingredient unless there is no named meal, and I do think personally the timing is right for this to be food related, as it always seems to take a couple weeks or longer to really start seeing the impact any food will give overall. It only takes enough of one ingredeint in the food that he is not tolerating (which is why sometimes it takes weeks to see the overall effect, until there has been enough passed through the body day in and day out, kinda like a detox).

I would try a potato and grain free, something with as least amount of sugar/starches as possible. Maybe Fromm Lamb and Lentil would be worth a try.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.