AWD GS

AWD GS

Apr 29, 2015
Philly
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
@AWD GS Many years ago, when I lived in N.J., I had to take several horses, and my poodle to The U of P for serious surgeries. If it comes to her needing surgery, you might check with them. I can't remember if they are even near where you are. Whenever I read about the lux knee, I've always wondered if a wrap would help. I am very interested to hear, when you try it. :hug:hope it does help your girl!

certainly will let you know and yes i did see that about university of penn. they are about 15 minutes from my house

OP
AWD GS

AWD GS

Apr 29, 2015
Philly
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
figured id stop back for an update. i got the compression sleeve monday however it wasnt very helpful because of the way her leg is shaped. it fit tight nicely at and above the knee but below it was very loose because the diameter of the leg is much smaller. needless to say she wasnt too fond of that and was trying to pull it off. long story short however, its slowly getting better and its putting more weight on it now. just have to give it more time

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
figured id stop back for an update. i got the compression sleeve monday however it wasnt very helpful because of the way her leg is shaped. it fit tight nicely at and above the knee but below it was very loose because the diameter of the leg is much smaller. needless to say she wasnt too fond of that and was trying to pull it off. long story short however, its slowly getting better and its putting more weight on it now. just have to give it more time

thanks for the update.... yea, it can be a few weeks. hope she is doing well otherwise

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Bummer, it was hard to get Ty's leg wrapped too a while ago when I was trying to cover a spot I wanted to heal, bc of his turkey leg shape it kept falling off. But! I am happy to hear that its slowly getting better :)

Members online

No members online now.