anyone use nuvet plus wafers for allergies?

Robin hess

Feb 2, 2015
Oklahoma
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
I'm fairly new here so hoping I'm putting this in the right place & hope I can find it again to read your answers. My Angus is starting to show signs of allergies. Took him to the vet this weekend & the vet confirmed. She suggested claritin once a day for 2 weeks. I don't want to just treat the symptoms. Id like to do a bit more than that. My question is: who uses nuvet plus wafers & how well did it work for your baby?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yes myself and few others here in the forum use the Nuvet wafers. I have been giving it since December. Along with very good kibble (Fromm - lamb and lentil) and very healthy supplements including, apples, oranges, mangoes, shaved boiled carrots, kale, Harvey has very nice skin and coat so far.

OP
Robin hess

Robin hess

Feb 2, 2015
Oklahoma
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
Thank you for replying. Angus is on Fromm beef fritata. And I give him salmon oil daily. Well if a lot of you use the Nuvet wafers-thats good enough for me. I will order them tomorrow.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I use the powder form of NuVet

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I use the NuVet wafers, and I highly recommend them for your baby...

OP
Robin hess

Robin hess

Feb 2, 2015
Oklahoma
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
Thank you all very much. I value your alls opinion very much. I've just recently registered on here, but have come to this site for years for tips on how to keep my bullies healthy. Thanks again!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you all very much. I value your alls opinion very much. I've just recently registered on here, but have come to this site for years for tips on how to keep my bullies healthy. Thanks again!

Robin - Your baby is precious, looks like my tyson :)

OP
Robin hess

Robin hess

Feb 2, 2015
Oklahoma
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing when I seen your Tyson! He too is beautiful!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I use the Nuvet plus and the Nujoint plus, they go NUTS- and I mean--- they almost lose their manners when they get their "treat" each day. I swear you would think there was some crack in there or something, especially on the Nuvet. I break them in half so I never need to buy treats anymore, since I get 4 treats per day out of the two different wafers. I started using them for homecooking as a supplement but now I use them daily. I really love to recommend them most because of two important reasons, 100% money back guarantee and made in the USA. Plus it really makes a huge difference in their coat and energy, you can tell when you run out (I recommend auto ship), and as for the allergies, I think the reason it works so good is because you are improving the whole system from the inside out, optimum health benefits in vitamins and minerals, plus the natural antihistamine. Benedryl is great, but it makes you sleepy- its the same active ingredient that is in sleep aids.

Well, it's about time you joined the family :tease:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes I use the Nuvet plus and the Nujoint plus, they go NUTS- and I mean--- they almost lose their manners when they get their "treat" each day. I swear you would think there was some crack in there or something, especially on the Nuvet. I break them in half so I never need to buy treats anymore, since I get 4 treats per day out of the two different wafers. I started using them for homecooking as a supplement but now I use them daily. I really love to recommend them most because of two important reasons, 100% money back guarantee and made in the USA. Plus it really makes a huge difference in their coat and energy, you can tell when you run out (I recommend auto ship), and as for the allergies, I think the reason it works so good is because you are improving the whole system from the inside out, optimum health benefits in vitamins and minerals, plus the natural antihistamine. Benedryl is great, but it makes you sleepy- its the same active ingredient that is in sleep aids.

Well, it's about time you joined the family :tease:

haha, I stalked the site for months & months too before finally joining :)

OP
Robin hess

Robin hess

Feb 2, 2015
Oklahoma
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
I ordered the nuvet wafers today. They said I need to give him 3 a day til I see improvement with his allergies. Do y'all agree with this?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I ordered the nuvet wafers today. They said I need to give him 3 a day til I see improvement with his allergies. Do y'all agree with this?

i heard that the 1st time too. Unnecessary. Just be patient and give one a day. In no time the benefits should become apparent and visible. Good Luck.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.