Any ideas what this is?

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Wheezie has this circular spot next to her girl parts.Its red on edges and raised on one side.I'm stumped uploadfromtaptalk1430135918293.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430135929911.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Gosh I don't know… almost looks like a pimple. Is she trying to scratch it?!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have not idea what that is... but, I would be making a vet appointment, if you have'nt already

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Its not raised up like a pimple, it almost looks like ringworm on a human.I'm making her an appt as we speak.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm sorry you're going through this with Wheezie, I'm not sure what it is, but if I had to guess, it could be the start of a hot spot or an irritation maybe from urine. Have you tried putting some Polysporin on it? If it doesn't clear up, it would be a good idea to have the vet take a look at it. I hope it isn't anything serious and that she feels better soon. Please keep us posted. Sending love, hugs and prayers your way.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Its not raised up like a pimple, it almost looks like ringworm on a human.I'm making her an appt as we speak.

:up: please post back what they say it is. I hope it's just something minor.

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I will update you guys..I couldn't get her in til Wednesday morning so I'll just continue to clean it and put ointment on.I always wipe her when she goes to the bathroom but she does have excess folds there.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I haven't a clue what it is, just wanted to say I hope she is feeling better soon. Let us know what the vet says.

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
I hope it's something that is easily treated and not ringworm. Harley had ringworm and it was a long expensive nightmare. If it is ringworm, I just want to warn you that it spreads quickly, even with anti fungal meds. You will feel like you're losing the battle for about a month and then all of a sudden, it will start clearing up. The end result is a pretty bald dog. I don't have any bald pics of Harley, but the pic I posted is after her hair started growing back. Three years after the episode, she still looked like a fawn.image.jpg

I hope Wheezie feels better soon...poor baby.

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What did the doc say about your baby girl?

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie has this circular spot next to her girl parts.Its red on edges and raised on one side.I'm stumpedView attachment 86689View attachment 86690
Update on Wheezie..Well good news its not ringworm..Vet thinks its a Bermuda grass allergy.So not much we can do but put ointment on it and give her antibiotics for 7 days.And while we were there she informed us that Abbott has seasonal alopecia on his flanks.. Of course he does..Lord !!Thank you for all the well wishes and concerns. We all know about life with bullies its a Roller Coaster :) [MENTION=13996]Harleysmommy[/MENTION] your poor baby I can't even imagine..So happy to hear its healing up.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Update on Wheezie..Well good news its not ringworm..Vet thinks its a Bermuda grass allergy.So not much we can do but put ointment on it and give her antibiotics for 7 days.And while we were there she informed us that Abbott has seasonal alopecia on his flanks.. Of course he does..Lord !!Thank you for all the well wishes and concerns. We all know about life with bullies its a Roller Coaster :) @Harleysmommy your poor baby I can't even imagine..So happy to hear its healing up.

:up::up:

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am glad to hear it's not ringworm on Wheezie but i'm sorry to hear that Abbott has seasonal alopecia.
My baby passed away in March:gloom::cry:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.