TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] here are the xrays!

View attachment 86755View attachment 86756

The questionable item is a very faint sand dollar looking object in the lower right. It's identifyable only on the side picture, not on the back picture. What do you think??

Awesome!! What did they say it "could" be initially? I see it and it's near the intestines but not in them from what see ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Awesome!! What did they say it "could" be initially? I see it and it's near the intestines but not in them from what see ...

Honestly, I can't remember exactly, but I think he said it could be part of the intestines. Bella's regular vet also looked at the xrays today at daycare. She said she wasn't sure either. She told me that if she did have an obstruction, it could still be in there. She said to just watch her and, if she starts throwing up again, to bring her in.

I'm so grateful she has daycare at the vet. It makes me feel a lot better. My (completely unprofessional) opinion is that she ended up eating some of the cocoa mulch from the MS Walk and it made her sick for 24 hours or so. She is 100% back to her normal spitfire self and I'm very happy.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Glad to hear Bella is still on the mend. I thought my kids gave me grey hair, well thats nothing compared to the bulldogs!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Honestly, I can't remember exactly, but I think he said it could be part of the intestines. Bella's regular vet also looked at the xrays today at daycare. She said she wasn't sure either. She told me that if she did have an obstruction, it could still be in there. She said to just watch her and, if she starts throwing up again, to bring her in.

I'm so grateful she has daycare at the vet. It makes me feel a lot better. My (completely unprofessional) opinion is that she ended up eating some of the cocoa mulch from the MS Walk and it made her sick for 24 hours or so. She is 100% back to her normal spitfire self and I'm very happy.

I'm so happy she's better. And thanks for sharing the X-rays! I love analyzing these things - I'm a super weirdo I know :)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Sending Prayers and Positive Thoughts to You Sweet Bella. Praying Everything is ok with you on all of your tests. Love and Kisses To You Bella.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So Glad Bella is doing good. Tell her I was worried about her and Me and Elmo Love Her.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Keep on doing well,,Bella! We will be keeping good thoughts that you are all better now:pray:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My last couple of days have been insanity… I'm glad to hear that Bella is doing better, you are probably right and it was eating that mulch!!!

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
So glad to hear that Bella is feeling better!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.