album.php

OP
C

CANNOLI12

Feb 4, 2011
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Cannoli
I have a bunch of pics I want you all to see, but having some trouble posting them...help!!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I dont understand why wont they just let you get your dog??? I would go get Him. You paid for it its your dog. He would be better at your house separated from other dogs that might be sick too. I am happy you found a good vet! This is a wonderfull site and now you wont feel alone. We all love our bullies and all dogs for that matter. Bulldogs do have some health problems,so you and your husband need to learn as much as you can about the breed and here you have a great place where you can ask anything and you will find that everyone is here to help one another.Please let us know how things go:heart:

Lkane0322

Nov 27, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
I am so glad that your puppy is doing well. I have a much worse story so this warms my heart. I went into a pet store (horrible idea) and there was a precious, small angel of a bulldog. I had to get him out of there even though i was against buying from a petstore. I didn't want him in that store for one second longer. We had him for only 5 days before i had him at the vet for kennel cough and eventually pnemonia. He passed in the vets office a few days later. I was beyond heartbroken. I wanted to save him but could not. A few months later i drove 12 hours (and so did my breeder) to pick up Bailey.

I am so happy for your puppy. Enjoy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.