I called all the reputable vets in my area and faxed his records and xrays to a bulldog specialist who should be getting back to be soon. My boyfriend called the kennel today to see if we could go see him and they said no he needs to be in containment from getting more sick, so I understand that. We only gave him back to get better because our ER DR told us he may not make it and scared this S*** out of us thinking we couldnt give him at home help. Now that we know we could have we can't wait for him to get back. Its now their liability to take care of him until he is well enough to come home, there is nothing we can do now but wait. I will have a vet ready to bring him to as soon as he is released Its amazing how many people there are out there to help, and who are involved in the bulldog breed. I completely disinfected everything in our household he touched with vinegar. I read that too strong of chemicals are not good for them to inhale... I hope I read right! I will keep you all posted, and thank you!