Mishell

Apr 6, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley
I know what you mean switching foods is a hard choice so many out there , I'm in Australia and just looking to change chumleys food to a grain free food as I feel his poo is a little to soft all the time and he licks his paws like crazy at times he is currently on black hawk chicken and rice .chumley has had teenage acne since about 5 months old but it is well controlled by keeping chin dry as possible and even a clean with diluted chlorhexadine at times helps heaps it's what I call his dribble rash

TheFknHansons

Sep 25, 2015
Lebanon PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
We got our Roxy a week ago and she is 9 weeks old. We have switched her to Orijen puppy and orijen treats. They are grain free and she LOVES it! The poo has a strong smell but so does the food lol Roxy has white face and it recently got pink as well. We just wipe it after she drinks and after she has been outside with unscented baby wipes. I freak out over every little thing as she had a rash on her belly....respiratory infection...and fleas....and now some sort of pink eye. All we can do is share and give support here and love love love our bullies!!!! Im always a message away if you want to talk since we both worry :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.