RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Try not to worry yourself sick too much before hand...If it has to be done, well it has to done. You have bully experienced vet and everything will go just great!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Try not to worry yourself sick too much before hand...If it has to be done, well it has to done. You have bully experienced vet and everything will go just great!

I'm trying not to make myself sick over it… to be brutally honest it's just in God's hands. I just pray that this ONCE he would show some mercy on me and my family… it's been a rough couple of years :begging:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
It's totally understandable you feel very nervous and ill about it, I would be freaking out too:( This is a different situation though and we must just believe it will go well:assurred:

What is it with bulldogs and all the surgeries:fie: I've had dogs before and never ever have they needed more than possibly one operation for neutering. They keep us on our toes:blush2:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's totally understandable you feel very nervous and ill about it, I would be freaking out too:( This is a different situation though and we must just believe it will go well:assurred:

What is it with bulldogs and all the surgeries:fie: I've had dogs before and never ever have they needed more than possibly one operation for neutering. They keep us on our toes:blush2:

I agree… Roxie was spayed, and then had exploratory surgery when they thought she had cancer… that was IT!!! It's like a double-edged sword for the bullies… they have breathing issues, YET they need surgery to improve their quality of life :(

Most Reactions