Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Still going to the vet though... just to make sure... maybe she's got something... I'm really really freaked out... I'm itchy... I'm not a happy camper right now:mellow:

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
No amount of baths could make me feel any better if that happened to me! AHHHH. That is by far MY WORST FEAR. Bugs that crawl into you or attach themselves to you. In California, we lived at the base of a mountain (about ten minutes or so). I always heard about ticks, had seen pictures, know all about them, right???? Well I had never seen one before. Never!

We move to Tennessee....Goob walks out front to potty, squats, looks up, and his lip looked a little funny. I thought it was a piece of dirt so I grabbed it to see what it was. IT WAS A TICK!!!!!! I threw it into the street screaming at the top of my lungs and doing the "grossed out dance." It was horrible. Horrible.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
No amount of baths could make me feel any better if that happened to me! AHHHH. That is by far MY WORST FEAR. Bugs that crawl into you or attach themselves to you. In California, we lived at the base of a mountain (about ten minutes or so). I always heard about ticks, had seen pictures, know all about them, right???? Well I had never seen one before. Never!

We move to Tennessee....Goob walks out front to potty, squats, looks up, and his lip looked a little funny. I thought it was a piece of dirt so I grabbed it to see what it was. IT WAS A TICK!!!!!! I threw it into the street screaming at the top of my lungs and doing the "grossed out dance." It was horrible. Horrible.

This makes me laugh. Bc I too am very squeamish when it comes to bugs of any kind. I run & scream bloody murder. That goes for reptiles, and frogs as well......HOWEVER - when it comes to my baby. I turn into superwoman, bc if I see a bug, spider, ant, wasp anything near him, all the sudden I have no fear. We don't have children yet, but I assume this is part of the "motherly power" they talk of, bwahahaha - now afterwards, I'm like eeehlkdajfljoeilalfdj... .:ROFL:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
************WARNING******************

**********NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS!********************************

If anyone's wondering what they look like, scroll down for a video.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My sentiments exactly....
This would of been me:-------------->:yell: :barf: :faint:<-----------in that order.

You know Petra, not in the cold, freezing, rainy nordic countrys...so something good gomes from our climate...

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob

That. was. stomach turning:bad: Why, oh why, did I feel like I had to watch it???

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
NO...just NO.

I would not even know what to do if that were mine.
bugs and stuff don't bother me, but that is just a NO in life LOL.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel

I watched because i'm insane and i love stuff like that, but even my stomach that is made of steel just churned a little bit.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
You guys think I should delete it? I don't want anyone to get sick..

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
This makes me laugh. Bc I too am very squeamish when it comes to bugs of any kind. I run & scream bloody murder. That goes for reptiles, and frogs as well......HOWEVER - when it comes to my baby. I turn into superwoman, bc if I see a bug, spider, ant, wasp anything near him, all the sudden I have no fear. We don't have children yet, but I assume this is part of the "motherly power" they talk of, bwahahaha - now afterwards, I'm like eeehlkdajfljoeilalfdj... .:ROFL:

Funny... JUST NOW, a wasp flew into the house. Normally I would have ran screaming but hubby is at work. I put Goob in the other room and sprayed almost the entire bottle of poison on it! Whew! No skin kids here either but goodness...my first thought was. IT is NOT going to bite Goob...not on my watch!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG… that was beyond disgusting!!! Petra I'm so sorry… poor Joey :(

We had a neighbor who had a rabbit that she kept outside. A fly laid eggs in her eye and maggots were stuck inside her eye… my neighbor about had a heart attack!!! Of course we found out from the vets that it's very common in animals that live outside. :bad:

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I once had a hamburger I was eating and set it on top of an old fridge when I was working on in the garage and literally within minutes hose flies had laid eggs on it..I would never had noticed except they were flying around it when I grabbed it and it had little white things on it. Maggots and flies are all over the world I'm pretty sure though.

Did you finish eating your burger?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.