xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I just noticed this spot near Jovi's ear. I know she has been scratching there a lot lately, is this an allergic reaction? Or possibly just there because she is scratching it? I have been meaning to give her benedryl because she does get allergies around this time of year and itches a lot but I keep forgetting to go get yogurt. Def on my list to gather today though! But should I be worried? Also, so sorry it's a terrible picture, she kept moving and wouldn't let me grab the best shots.

IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg
IMG_2101.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It looks like she scratched her ear. Neosporin or a Vetericyn work great.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Allergies or mange? It started on Brett's foreleg ..hair loss. Thought it's allergies but gonna take him to the vet just in case it's mange

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Allergies or mange? It started on Brett's foreleg ..hair loss. Thought it's allergies but gonna take him to the vet just in case it's mange

We had a checkup about two weeks ago and she said her coat was healthy. Could it developed that quick? I don't notice any bald spots. I will try putting neosporin on it as well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
any change since you started the neo ?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.