Blood in stool?

rafaelg1976

Mar 30, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Channel
Hello, I am new to this forum so let me introduce my self. My name is Rafael and I own a 1 year a 7 month IMG_2012.jpgbulldog name Chanel. She is my little princes. She is spoil beyond believe, she such a sweet heart. This past weekend me and my wife went to a dog expo and both all king of treats including a bully stick. When we got home I divided the bully in half and gave half to Chanel and the other half to Coco (an Oldee English Bulldogee). Then over a the weekend we spoil them both with other treat including some pet friendly liver brownie that we bought at the pet expo. I also gave my dog pieces of hotdog, chicken sausage, pork sausage, boil and pork rime. I was not like a lot but all throughout the weekend they ate this stuff. My Oldee seen to be fine but my little prices Chanel started to have bowl movement and at noon Monday I notice blood on her stool and it was not solid. Her stool was like light brown gooey and bright red blood mix. It was mainly liquid. I call the vet and they told to keep her without food for 24 hour and start a diet of rice and chicken or rice and meat with plenty of fresh water for 3 days and then to keep and eye on her stool. She seen fine and alert and happy. I feel guilty because I gave her all this stuff over the weekend and now I am afraid that it cause her some harm. :ashamed: Can some help me to see if this ever happened to anyone beside me and what are there thought about this topic. Thanks

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.