Teething

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
What's the safe dosage baby aspirin for a 5 mos old weighing over 20 lbs. Brett seems warm and lost couple of his baby teeth last night.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I went to Petco once to get puppy asprin for Jovi when she couldn't walk on her legs. This is what we did before we rushed her to the E.R and the emergency vet AND her actual vet yelled at me so hard. They told me to never ever ever give any type of asprin to them. And they don't know why Petco would even sell stuff like that. So I would be careful!! Just give him some frozen toys to chew. It helps a lot.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Thanks. It's so confusing. I read online you can as long as it's small dosage like 5mg baby aspirin and some said the same. I gave him cold toy but now he's napping.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Thanks. It's so confusing. I read online you can as long as it's small dosage like 5mg baby aspirin and some said the same. I gave him cold toy but now he's napping.

Yeah, I am not sure. I have read online about that as well but they were NOT happy I gave that to her. They told me to go home and throw it out right away. :( Glad he's napping! Must feel a little better. Jovi chewed on everything in sight when she was teething but luckily she never showed signs of being in pain. Is he hurting that bad?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.