Help Needed! Yeast infection in ears and paws

sadiesmoma

Mar 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie The Princess and Sir Bentley
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone new of any home remedies for yeast in an English bulldogs ear's and maybe the paw's too? I have a an English Bulldog , Sadie, that just turned a year old. She claws at her ear's all the time and her paw's. I clean her ear's and her body every night with wipes etc. I get the brownish stuff out of her ears when I clean them so I'm pretty sure it is yeast I'm dealing with. She has an appointment with a new vet Friday March 27, 2015. Does anyone have any suggestion's on shampoo's, spray's or ear rinses I can use on her? We are trying to eliminate things from her diet. We change her food from Fromm to Wild Calling. We eliminated chicken and the vet wanted her on a lower protein diet because she showed signs of crystals forming in her urine after she had a bladder infection after coming out of her first hear. Please any information is welcomed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Malacetic Otic. It kills yeast. After it's cleared up, you can use it once a week for maintenance.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.