xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Jovis vet appointment went really well. Got her all up to date on shots and tested for heartworms so I can start her on the meds. The vet says she is very healthy and perfect weight, weight 42.5 lbs. Then we went to get her registered in the county. For some reason they don't have English Bulldogs on their list of dog breeds to register so we had to register as an Olde English. Does anybody else have to do this? I thought it was so strange since English Bulldogs are an AKC breed.

Also, we went to get food for dinner and came home and I guess my fiance dropped an onion on the floor and I came out of the bathroom to find her sucking on it and instantly freaked out. So now I am very worried since onions are very very toxic to dogs. She didn't eat it but it was in her mouth and I assume she was sucking on it and about to chew it.. Should I be worried?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ugh !!! I think she'll be fine since she did not ingest the onion.

as for registration.. Bulldog, is what you want. the AKC it is not English Bulldog... It is Bulldog

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Ugh !!! I think she'll be fine since she did not ingest the onion.

as for registration.. Bulldog, is what you want. the AKC it is not English Bulldog... It is Bulldog

Ahh okay, Well she said that bulldog was not even an option. So that's weird. But that does make sense that it would be under bulldog. She didn't say she could select that :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online