Update on Barkley with Cystinuria - 1 Year Later!

OP
sunkissedpr1ncs

sunkissedpr1ncs

Apr 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley and Pippen
Thank you for this!!! So helpful and has eased my mind. My George just got diagnosed yesterday with cystine stones and the vet is wanting to have him neutered in a week!

I'm glad it helped you some! I know there isn't a ton of info out there on the cystine stones so it can be frustrating trying to figure out what to do!! :)

Good luck to George!! :)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
We take Monty to Dr Dikeman too and think he is great. He did Monty's tail pocket surgery and his nares and soft palate. I love to see the bully's when you go there, there are always at least 2 or 3, all different. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the vets at Brittmore.

BoonDocks

Nov 6, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boon Docks
We live about 2 hours from Houston. Can you tell me the name of the vet you took Barkley too? Our 2 1/2 year old Boon just had over 100 cystine stones removed last month and the vet put him on Hills u/d.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We live about 2 hours from Houston. Can you tell me the name of the vet you took Barkley too? Our 2 1/2 year old Boon just had over 100 cystine stones removed last month and the vet put him on Hills u/d.

Brittmore Animal Hospital - they are extremely knowledgeable with bullies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.