Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time Owner Concerned

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: First Time Owner Concerned

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    to EBN!

I agree with the gang --- she needs a better food and add a dollop of plain greek yogurt to her breakfast each day, high quality grain and chicken free food will help with lessening the shedding.

I think a skin scrape may be a good idea as to rule out mange.... all dogs have mites just some immune systems are not strong enough to fight them off resulting in mange.
    I agree… you should get your vet to do a skin scrape to rule out mange. I dealt w/this on Wally and it can get out of control quickly, better safe than sorry… keep us posted!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: First Time Owner Concerned

Thank you guys and gals SOOOOO much! I appreciate the feed back. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I am just crazy busy. Following your advice I started transitioning her to Blue Freedom Grain Free on Saturday. I plan to follow up with Vet next. Thank you again...more updates coming soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads