OP
M

Maryjane

Jan 25, 2015
Country
No Permanent Address
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Ziggy
Hi Vikinggirl, thank you for the suggestion. I've been giving Mr.Ziggy a teaspoon of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar daily in his food as well as Virgin Coconut Oil. I also give him Primrose Oil (for his skin), Quercetin (natural antihistamine), Probiotics (strengthen immune system) and Bach's Rescue Remedy (for stress) and lots of organic whole foods. Here's a photo for update, he is lathered with nu-stock:

IMG_20150402_133753~2.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Vikinggirl, thank you for the suggestion. I've been giving Mr.Ziggy a teaspoon of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar daily in his food as well as Virgin Coconut Oil. I also give him Primrose Oil (for his skin), Quercetin (natural antihistamine), Probiotics (strengthen immune system) and Bach's Rescue Remedy (for stress) and lots of organic whole foods. Here's a photo for update, he is lathered with nu-stock:

View attachment 85746

Aww he's so cute. Sounds like you've got him covered. You're a great bully mom.

OP
M

Maryjane

Jan 25, 2015
Country
No Permanent Address
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Ziggy
Hey guys, just want to give an update regarding Mr.Ziggy's pyoderma. I started the Nu Stock regimen last week of March. Here is his before picture:
IMG_20150406_031631~2.jpg

and this picture was taken awhile ago:

IMG_20150425_153529.jpg

It's almost a month and what dramatic improvement! His fur is almost 95% grown and I am extremely happy. I will continue to apply Nu Stock until there are no longer bald spots and fur has fully grown. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.