Veterinarian Recommendations

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
It has been over 6 years since we've seen Dr. Matthew E. Fricke at McKenzie Animal Hospital in Springfield, OR because we are now over 8 hours away. He is excellent with English Bulldogs!

andrea

Feb 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretel, TT, Moses, Cisco, Dooley, Reese, Danta
I live in SE Florida and my bullie Doodlebug has lymphoma (among other problems...he is a little guy who has a lot of medical issues)...there are only 125 vet. oncologists in the USA and we are incredibly lucky to have Dr. Stephanie Correa of Animal Cancer Care Clinic (ACCC) as our vet. She (and her staff) are amazing. We also see Dr. Tacy Rupp for Cardio-pulmonary issues and Dr. Melissa Knieriem as our internist. Dr. Correa owns ACCC which has an incredible place in Ft. Lauderdale but also works out of satillite offices in Palm Beach and Matin Counties. On Wednesdays, Dr. R and Dr. K (who are in other practices) are at ACCC if Doolebug needs them. Contact for ACCC: www.animalcancerclinic.com

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
We really love our vet - Dr. London and Associates. Charles E. London D.V.M. and Associates They're located in York, PA.

The thing that impressed us the most was that at our very first visit, when we talked about neuturing in the future, Dr. Greenberg told US that they would take extra precaution in the anesthetic because of their sensitivity to it and their respiratory system. Didn't even have to ask. YAY!

They also have a tech who has 2 Bullies herself, so there's definitely much experience there! Plus, they're all very very very nice!

BethandOzzie

Dec 3, 2010
outside of Phila., PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzie
I live outside of Philadelphia, PA but go to a highly recommended vet in Southern New Jersey who sees many bulldog clients.This practice also does alot of work for the bulldog rescues in PA. N.J. and Delaware.
Creek's Edge Animal Hospital
Dr. Christopher Keefe
Hainesport, N.J. 08036
(609)702-9939

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you this page has been updated.

Rajeanna

Feb 28, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Which One?
Our Veterinarian is Joel Wilson, DVM. He has the Town & Country Vet Clinic and Show Dogs On Ice in Shawnee, OK. Phone ~ 405/275-8400. For my money ~ if you have Bulldogs, you need to know about Dr. Wilson!! He's the very best there is anywhere!! Show Dogs On Ice is the reproductive service part of the practice, also stores semen. Top repro clinic in our part of the world..... Show Dogs On Ice - Home Page

Charyn Folk

Apr 3, 2011
San Martin, Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Saphira, Bo, Sam and Montey
All four of my Bullies go to Live Oak Veterinary Hospital in Morgan Hill Cal. They have seen Dr. Jeanne Haggerty, Dr. Loreene Clark and Dr. Mike Switzer. Their phone number is 408-779-4010. They are all fantastic with English Bulldogs and take care of many. I am an RVT and work with them also, so I can recommend them very highly. They are caring and take extra time with the Bulldogs to make sure all of their problems are taken care of.
Charyn

Last edited:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
In Central Oregon--Bend, Redmond, Sunriver, LaPine--Taylor Douglas DMV at Central Oregon Animal Hospital, 541 382-7067
Sunriver Veterinary Clinic, 541 593 8128

Gordon Pickering DMV at LaPine Animal Hospital, 541 536 2001

Last edited:

Barkley

Mar 4, 2011
Shoreline, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley
In the greater Seattle area:
www.northgatevet.com
Dr. Royal Smalley
(206) 363-8421

He was the only one who figured out our previous bulldog needed a splenectomy. He loved our dogs as if they were his own. Everyone there at the clinic are very nice.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It took us three tries with our baby bully Oliver's vet, but we found one all the way out in Riverside, CA that specializes in Bulldogs. His name is Dr. Butchko and he allayed most of our concerns when we took Oli there last weekend. They don't take appointments, so get there early. We arrived at 7:30 am on Saturday and drove in from the South Bay of L.A. There was already a line of bulldogs and parents. Nonetheless, we got in an out in under an hour. Dr. Butchko has been in the bulldog business for over 40 years. The other two vets told us Oliver would undoubtedly get cancer later in life because one of his testicles hasn't dropped. Not so, according to Butchko. Anyway, I cannot say how relieved we felt after taking our baby to someone competent.

Dr. Butchko
5488 Mission Blvd. , Riverside, Ca 92509
Phone: 909-686-2242

I have heard great things about this vet too!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.